2021-22 NHL Season Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 NHL Season Thread

Wait, they take goals back after reviewing “bang bang” offsides?!!? This is some BS.

Since 2015 -- but teams have to use their one challenge on it.

I actually don't have a problem with the rule, but its one where opinions are certainly mixed.

Goal or No Goal?
Did the Flames get hosed (by the review booth) on their home ice?
IMO, it was a kick (and therefore no goal). Tough call though. Thought the puck was going in on it’s own. If Coleman had tried to pull up (or attempt to free his stick - thought he was held), the booth (probably) would have let the goal stand.
Fun series. Thought it would go 6/7. Love Edmonton’s Top Line. McDavid is as dangerous with the puck on his stick as any I’ve seen in years (probably since prime Crosby). Looks “Gretzky-like” out there during these playoffs. Watching him battle McKinnon and Makar (potentially) in a seven game series should be great…

Not a hockey follower but they seem to have more guys who are tabbed "the next big thing", who actually become the next big thing, than any other sport.

Carolina won a fluke cup in ‘06 due to each of their post-season opponents suffering significant injuries. I don’t feel sorry for them at all….plus, Tony DeAngelo

Excited Lets Go GIF by New York Rangers

Everything down here is Bolts, Bolts, Bolts.

Hope we can shut that sh#t down.

LGR!!!

The Oilers are exciting to watch and have one of the most explosive offenses I’ve seen in a while. Their defense on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired. I would be shocked if they get past this round, nonetheless win the Cup.

What a BS penalty on Reaves. They were both doing the same exact things.

Absolute garbage by the refs.

Watching Sportcenter and the anchor just dramatically said “when they won the cup in 1994, John Vanbiesbrouck was in net for the Rangers!!!”….I mean. How? If you weren’t there, how can you at least not correctly google that? Wow. ESPN is just pathetic these days.

Not much of a hockey guy until NCAA postseason/NHL playoffs but it would suuuuck if they took Carvel from UMass

Hope Rangers prove me wrong but I have a bad feeling about tonight's game.

Hope Rangers prove me wrong but I have a bad feeling about tonight's game.
Well, the Rangers seem to be most dangerous in this year’s playoffs when down 3 Games to 2….

I'm a very pessimistic fan going into tonight. As an emotional hedge I'm throwing $100 on the Tampa puck line (-1.5) for better odds than a simple money line. Of course by doing this I will lock in a Rangers 1 goal loss.

Just curious who the board is cheering for in the finals? Not the biggest hockey guy, until playoffs, but the energy and parties on every block is contagious here in Denver.

Just curious who the board is cheering for in the finals? Not the biggest hockey guy, until playoffs, but the energy and parties on every block is contagious here in Denver.

Leafs lost in the first round again, so that was my Stanley Cup victory for me.

If I had to choose for the actual final, probably Tampa for its 3rd in a row - would be nice to see sort of a modern day dynasty which is rare in Big 4 spots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom