2021-22 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Boo.

What type of prospects do the Yankees have that could interest LA in trading Belanger?
He is a guy that would fit the Yankees and i bet Dodgers would move him in a right package.
You mean Bellinger? No thanks. Also no thanks to Mark Belanger as the Yanks took care of their immediate need at SS. Plus he’s got to be about 70 or so. :)

Boo.
Cashman has a hard time pulling the trigger when it comes to trading prospects. Will we really ever see Volpe, Perazza, Dominguez before they turn 25/26?

Cashman & Hal need to open the damn checkbook and get Freeman. Just as they got CC when he wanted to go home to California. Money --- it's a hit!

Damn, I didn't realize Volpe had surged to the top of the prospect list. He went to my high school.

Volpe and Jack Leiter was a tough combo to beat at that level.

This doesn't sound good. I know it's the way the Yankees prefer to do business but still . . . I guess there is always a salary dump contract they can assume if he goes elsewhere.

If the mandates in NY & Canada remain in place and he turns out to be unvaccinated... free agency next year is a moot point as he will not have the required service time as unvaxxed players are placed on the restricted list so they don't get paid and don't accrue service time based on the new CBA. This is an issue this year due to Mayor de Blasio passing a bill in December 2021 before he left and the new CBA taking place. Kyle Higashioka and Rizzo are also rumored to be unvaxxed.

Last edited:
If the mandates in NY & Canada remain in place and he turns out to be unvaccinated... free agency next year is a moot point as he will not have the required service time as unvaxxed players are placed on the restricted list so they don't get paid and don't accrue service time based on the new CBA. This is an issue this year due to Mayor de Blasio passing a bill in December 2021 before he left and the new CBA taking place. Kyle Higashioka and Rizzo are also rumored to be unvaxxed.
I don't get what these guys are thinking. I knew Rizzo was unvaccinated last season. He's obviously not on the roster currently, so it looks like Higgy and Judge are the two. This can't help anyone's negotiating position. Crazy world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom