2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

Spent all day on the lazy river drinking vodka pedialytes. Just bought pot from a guy because he let me do wheelies on his moped. Heading to the coral lobby bar, but heard it doesn’t exist anymore. Will be at the closest bar to the arena we’re all wearing +101 shirts tonight, so not hard to miss

At least UConn's resurgence shows we wont be down forever.

Spent all day on the lazy river drinking vodka pedialytes. Just bought pot from a guy because he let me do wheelies on his moped. Heading to the coral lobby bar, but heard it doesn’t exist anymore. Will be at the closest bar to the arena we’re all wearing +101 shirts tonight, so not hard to miss
I must look like I party because the guys on the beach skipped right over pot when they asked if I was looking for anything lmao

Tailgate by the arena is pretty tight

Last edited:
They look very good. Would destroy us on the boards…. I know, that doesn’t mean a lot.
We would have to somehow match their energy level and sink our threes. But, this SU team doesn’t seem to be a high energy team. UConn runs around like Hurley has been sharing his blow with them.

Watching these teams play really demonstrates how limited we are athletically. We are going to learn a lot about our team in the nex5 three days.

I would have been perfectly content never seeing Bruce Pearls legs at any point in my life but here we are.
Bruce Pearl is a raging egomaniac who can’t live without the attention being on him. Watching him limp around on the sideline is hysterical, I can only hope Bruce and “O Danny Boy” end up in fisticuffs before the end of the game.

Saw you modeling that shirt on twitter. Did JAB give his blessing for the concept?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom