2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

Second best odds behind Baylor to win Atlantis at +450, per betonline. Thanks to the poster who gave me 20-1 yesterday. Lol

I suspect the reason for the odds is that we have the easiest first round matchup by a fair margin according to the numbers anyway, and that the two weakest teams in the tournament are in Syracuse's "Group of 4".

Looking at the underdog teams in the first round:
Auburn / Loyola would be about 8 to 9 point favourites against VCU
Arizona St might be as high as a 4 point favourite against VCU

The two weakest teams in the tournament are in the Syracuse/Baylor group. As a result Syracuse, and in particular Baylor, have a fairly big advantage to make the final.

Last edited:
VCU is on par with Drexel or Colgate, we will win that one big, then probably play Baylor next which should teach us a lot about this team. Win that game and we should be confident about winning the final. Lose and my guess is we play (and beat) Michigan St for third place. I'd be disappointed with less than a third place finish.
Lot to take away here, knowing what happened Saturday.

Second best odds behind Baylor to win Atlantis at +450, per betonline. Thanks to the poster who gave me 20-1 yesterday. Lol
Hold on just a second. This isn’t a 1 way bet. Put your money where your mouth is. They win it all (which I will be cheering like crazy for) I will Venmo you 20. That will be a great 20 dollars I spent. If they don’t win it all though, you pay me 20. You don’t make bets just to make money and have nothing on the line.

Hold on just a second. This isn’t a 1 way bet. Put your money where your mouth is. They win it all (which I will be cheering like crazy for) I will Venmo you 20. That will be a great 20 dollars I spent. If they don’t win it all though, you pay me 20. You don’t make bets just to make money and have nothing on the line.
Lol somebody else offered 20:1 and I can bet 4.5:1 offshore right now no way I’m taking 1:1

Covid test negative
Ladytroop's test inconclusive, 2nd rapid test negative
Health Visa's complete
Checked into flight
Suitcase packed with Orange
Ladytroop has passports
Gonna fake like 3 hours of work and it's go time babbyyyy!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

Teams waiting for you.

Got here a short while ago. Lots or Orange fans.

Attachments

• 01A51922-9E99-4BCF-8635-103C80BB769B.jpeg
    01A51922-9E99-4BCF-8635-103C80BB769B.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 135
Made it to Charlotte this morning. Hit the admirals club. Ladytroop casually mentions “at some point you’re gonna have to stop drinking vodka”.

Like, January? I’m confused here
Just tell her, "Fine, you win no more Vodka" Then order a double Bourbon. My wife loves ish like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom