2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

Marcus Tsohonis, VCU’s new PG, just transferred from Washington. He was one of their best players towards the end of the season. Im assuming he knows how to attack the zone.

1627520424275.png

Marcus Tsohonis, VCU’s new PG, just transferred from Washington. He was one of their best players towards the end of the season. Im assuming he knows how to attack the zone.

There's a VCU fan on reddit who's not happy that they got matched with us. He said they might be starting a freshman PG and they don't have shooters.

Anyone else getting worried that this thing might not happen?

From a personal standpoint, how do you think winning this tournament (or other preseason/holiday tourneys) compares with winning TBT?

I loved winning the tbt. But winning this would be so much better for me. It would set us up for a great season. That would be 3 really good wins.
I’m with Dasher. TBT win was awesome, especially with the way the last three games ended.
Battle 4 Atlantis is different. There was something special about the night we won the last one. It was a legit high. Hugs, high fives, players and coaches everywhere… the night after that win is up there with the night we beat Gonazaga in the sweet 16. I’ll NEVER forget that evening lol

I loved winning the tbt. But winning this would be so much better for me. It would set us up for a great season. That would be 3 really good wins.
If we win this tournament then I will pretty much be sending SUskibum the check as we would be on the way to a top 4 seed.
Auburn and Baylor are going to be really good next year.

From a personal standpoint, how do you think winning this tournament (or other preseason/holiday tourneys) compares with winning TBT?
As much as I enjoyed winning the TBT it doesn't come close to winning any game/games with a current roster of SU players. Especially now that the TBT teams include non-SU guys.

As much as I enjoyed winning the TBT it doesn't come close to winning any game/games with a current roster of SU players. Especially now that the TBT teams include non-SU guys.
Exactly how I feel. This is the real Syracuse that we have cheered for all these years playing in Atlantis, which is far more important to me.

yeah, to me it isn't even remotely close, the actual SU hoops team coached by JB always comes first, and I was sitting there yelling and screaming when we won TBT, so I am not dismissing that fun tourney at all.

Anyone else getting worried that this thing might not happen?

I just paid for my room yesterday. The receptionist mentioned that as of last week the Bahamas is requiring proof of vaccination and a negative test 5 days before being able to fly in so hopefully that keeps things from getting out of control there.

I just paid for my room yesterday. The receptionist mentioned that as of last week the Bahamas is requiring proof of vaccination and a negative test 5 days before being able to fly in so hopefully that keeps things from getting out of control there.
Hmmmmm. Are they going to outlaw alcohol? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom