2021 high school lacrosse thread. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2021 high school lacrosse thread.

US Lacrosse released their end of year rankings, and a number of top teams are represented by Syracuse recruits. Let me know if I missed anyone.

1. Saint Anthony's (NY) - Michael Leo
2. St. John's (D.C.) - Luke Rhoa, Vincent Truijllio
3. Mt. Sinia (NY) - Joey Spallina, Dylan Sageder
11. Brunswick (CT) - Blake Borges
12. Archbishop Spalding (Md) - Finn Kelly

9 NY teams in the Top 25, plus another 4 in the others receiving votes (including FM and JD).

Is there anyone worse than Lindsay Kramer? The guy literally roots for the negative.
I don’t know about other stories, but that particular one seemed like he was just telling it like it is.Basically just asked some questions and got some answers that I thought were a joy to hear.
Coach basically was telling how wussyfied kids have become.

Great article. I find his comments to be 100% spot on.
Messere's comments sound a lot like those that Doug Rowe made when he stepped down as Baldwinsville's highly successful girls lacrosse coach. IMO, school administrators need to be more supportive of coaches like Messere and Rowe, who work long hours for little coaching pay.

Donahue would be great but the admin (and school board) has to back him 100% = it’s his way or the highway. The parents can go kick rocks.

Parents don't kick rocks anymore. Every parent thinks his kid is the next Tewaaraton winner.

Parents don't kick rocks anymore. Every parent thinks his kid is the next Tewaaraton winner.

agreed, but they’ll go kick rocks if the coach tells them to and the AD and board support the coach.

Mike Powell and Michael Sowers got their high school assists record (120) broken by a Michigan recruit.
According to his listing for the Midwest UA underclassmen team Bo Lockwood ended up with 140 assists and 96 goals

I don’t know about other stories, but that particular one seemed like he was just telling it like it is.Basically just asked some questions and got some answers that I thought were a joy to hear.
Coach basically was telling how wussyfied kids have become.
And from what I hear, Mike felt like he held back quite a bit in that interview.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom