2021 MLB Season | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

Look, if you are going to nit pick. It's not just this year. They are just terrible at their job. The ball and strike
game these umps are so terrible.
I mean, they’ve got the technology now to put a digital strike zone or whatever up, and just have somebody look at it on the screen and call it a strike or ball based on whether it was actually in the strike zone or not. Or have a robot call it, whatever. No need to have any subjectivity whatsoever with that.

General question: I'm supposed to attend the Jays/Rangers game at 3 pm today, but it has been (and still is) raining heavily all morning long.

Nothing on Blue Jays' Twitter or website regarding a rain delay or postponement. I rarely attend MLB games, so typically, how far in advance are delays/postponements announced?

General question: I'm supposed to attend the Jays/Rangers game at 3 pm today, but it has been (and still is) raining heavily all morning long.

Nothing on Blue Jays' Twitter or website regarding a rain delay or postponement. I rarely attend MLB games, so typically, how far in advance are delays/postponements announced?

They'll wait until 2 hours after the game was supposed to start. Gotta rip off the fans for parking and food on a game they know won't get played.

Verdugo just got hit by a ball thrown by a scummy Yankees fan.

Mookie has been on absolute fire lately, pulls up lame going into second, after a 4-4 day at the plate. SMH. Hopefully nothing big. Couldn’t be worse timing though.

Yam is are going to win this game thanks to the first base ump ringing up a check swing with the bases loaded

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom