2021 MLB Season | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

I got the Big Hurt Frank Thomas batting against Jarrod Washburn.
I like my chances.
What do we do if there wasn’t a World Series?

Gotta get 5 outs in the 9th to win a game now. This is ridiculous.

Gotta get 5 outs in the 9th to win a game now. This is ridiculous.
I am not aware of what happened but I see Walker Buehler racked up 23 fantasy points for me and then Kenley Jansen lost 15, which is not ideal.

I am not aware of what happened but I see Walker Buehler racked up 23 fantasy points for me and then Kenley Jansen lost 15, which is not ideal.
2 outs, bases loaded, Dodgers up 3-1.

Ground ball to shortstop, throws to second...call on the field is out. They review it. It was very close. They changed it to safe. He may have been safe, but it was very close and they’ll usually stick with the on field call there. 3-2 now.

Next batter gets to a 3-2 count. He check swings and misses a high fastball. Ump says he didn’t go around. Ball 4. Tie game. Replay shows he clearly went around and it should’ve been strike 3. But that’s not reviewable. Roberts came out and went nuts and didn’t get tossed. I think the ump knew he blew it.

Next guy gets a base hit to score 2.

Would have preferred the spiders. Logo isn’t my favorite either. In grand scheme it’s meaningless to me. Although I live in NEOH.

They only chose it because it ends in ‘dians’.
They should’ve went with Indicas.

Merch sales would go through the roof. They’d be way ahead of the curve. We’ve got a MLB team name with a beer association. *Shrug*

I’m kidding. This name at least allows their name logo to still look similar. Keeping the same color scheme and uniforms. No contrived links to the rock and roll hall of fame or contrived animal names. This isn’t bad.

Last edited:
Darn. Love Rich Hill when he’s healthy. Would rather keep him in the AL.
Great pickup. The Mets needed a lefty and it Sounds like carassco is coming back soon. Megil has done a great job. We have some depth now.

Great pickup. The Mets needed a lefty and it Sounds like carassco is coming back soon. Megil has done a great job. We have some depth now.
When he’s healthy and the curve ball is on, he’ll give you a great 6 innings.

My only opinion on Rich Hill was I had a frustrating fantasy baseball season one year where he had a ton of blisters.

When he’s healthy and the curve ball is on, he’ll give you a great 6 innings.
considering how many DHs the mets seem to play 6 innings is great.. 6 man rotation of 6 innings and take some innings off deGrom when he comes back.. zero chance it happens but any way. Hill becomes the long man perhaps if the rotations gets set again.

My only opinion on Rich Hill was I had a frustrating fantasy baseball season one year where he had a ton of blisters.
Yep not the most dependable guy. Been there with him also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom