2021 MLB Season | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

Okay. How does this help? Had a real hot streak but so what? It doesn't appear that they gave up much. A first baseman. A set up guy. A starter. Not another DH.
Perhaps more moves are coming

Perhaps more moves are coming
I'm sure there are. I just don't see what this move gets you. Insurance if JD gets hurt. But JD is the DH and those guys don't get hurt. I'm sorry, I think it is a strange, nothing burger move. Oh, and the Red Sox don't have a deep farm system thanks to Dombrowski but this kid they gave up was #8. Not that great a prospect after #5 or 6 for them but still. Kyle fills no need.

Last edited:
Hate giving up Gray, both because he’s a stud and pitched at Lemoyne. I can deal with giving up Ruiz because we already have a good, young catcher. And the other two...gotta sweeten the pot.

But man, oh man. Trae Turner AND Max Scherzer? Maybe I have extra, extra respect for them because we’ve had some amazing playoff battles, but that’s a legendary pitcher who’s still really good and and absolute stud who can play multiple important positions. We’re gonna have Mookie AND Turner on the base paths?

I’m in.

I think it is important that no one questions anything that Alex Cora does. Just listen to WEEI He is perfect. And while I am at it, there is just no way to justify Sale pitching for the Woosox on Saturday. This is his 5th rehab start. He couldn't be used in Toronto? I really think there should be a column in a Boston paper (won't be the Globe) that says there is no reason for any fan to go to any more games this year. The Red Sox told you that at the trade deadline. By the way, this isn't even really a shot. They have the right to gather assets and plan for the future. But when they do that, they can't charge the highest ticket prices in the game and actually expect the fans to care.

Last edited:
I think it is important that no one questions anything that Alex Cora does. Just listen to WEEI He is perfect. And while I am at it, there is just no way to justify Cole pitching for the Woosox on Saturday. This is his 5th rehab start. He couldn't be used in Toronto? I really think there should be a column in a Boston paper (won't be the Globe) that says there is no reason for any fan to go to any more games this year. The Red Sox told you that at the trade deadline. By the way, this isn't even really a shot. They have the right to gather assets and plan for the future. But when they do that, they can't charge the highest ticket prices in the game and actually expect the fans to care.
The Globe and EEI protect the Red Sox and John W. Henry at all costs.
The sports hub thinks everything sucks so it’s not worth listening too.

The Boston sports media just troll the fans on the Patriots, and Celtics. They leave the Red Sox alone.
Chaim Bloom not getting a starting pitcher at the deadline was a joke.
They didn’t have to give away the farm either.
They told the fans what they though.

The Globe and EEI protect the Red Sox and John W. Henry at all costs.
The sports hub thinks everything sucks so it’s not worth listening too.

The Boston sports media just troll the fans on the Patriots, and Celtics. They leave the Red Sox alone.
Chaim Bloom not getting a starting pitcher at the deadline was a joke.
They didn’t have to give away the farm either.
They told the fans what they though.
You are wrong about some of that. The radio stations have got down on their knees for 20 years for the Pats. As has the Boston media. Bill B should never be allowed to give the answers he gives. It's a joke. And WEEI has kissed his @ss for 20 years. Having two former players on with Ordway every Monday was ridiculous.
The Celtics deserve whatever they get.
The Red Sox have been killed by WEEI. They helped run Farrell out of town and blow Cora. What exactly has Cora done that Farrell hasn't. LOL They both cheated but in different ways.
To really not make any move at the deadline was an insult to their fans. To send Houch down for 10 days was an outrage that they weren't called on. I think he is terrific. I will have an opposing team with 9 left handed hitters and would still send Houch out instead of Perez.
I listen to WEEI every day. They aren't pro Red Sox. They aren't pro baseball. I have to turn to the NY stations to get any baseball talk.

You are wrong about some of that. The radio stations have got down on their knees for 20 years for the Pats. As has the Boston media. Bill B should never be allowed to give the answers he gives. It's a joke. And WEEI has kissed his @ss for 20 years. Having two former players on with Ordway every Monday was ridiculous.
The Celtics deserve whatever they get.
The Red Sox have been killed by WEEI. They helped run Farrell out of town and blow Cora. What exactly has Cora done that Farrell hasn't. LOL They both cheated but in different ways.
To really not make any move at the deadline was an insult to their fans. To send Houch down for 10 days was an outrage that they weren't called on. I think he is terrific. I will have an opposing team with 9 left handed hitters and would still send Houch out instead of Perez.
I listen to WEEI every day. They aren't pro Red Sox. They aren't pro baseball. I have to turn to the NY stations to get any baseball talk.
Greg Hill is pro Red Sox.
His lackey producers carry the water for the Sox.
Lou Merloni in the afternoons hates everything about the Patriots and spins like no else for the Sox.

EEI do not kiss Belichick’s ass. All they do is drum up drama around the Patriots. They don’t appreciate the 20 year run they had. They want to say Belichick is coaching for his job this year.

Sports radio in Boston is beyond toxic. Ordway defended Belichick on his old show before he was canned and came back. All Merloni does is troll the chit out of Belichick. Fauria just rides the middle and copies Merloni.

WEEI is totally pro Red Sox.
The sports hub hates on everyone and everything.

Greg Hill is pro Red Sox.
His lackey producers carry the water for the Sox.
Lou Merloni in the afternoons hates everything about the Patriots and spins like no else for the Sox.

EEI do not kiss Belichick’s ass. All they do is drum up drama around the Patriots. They don’t appreciate the 20 year run they had. They want to say Belichick is coaching for his job this year.

Sports radio in Boston is beyond toxic. Ordway defended Belichick on his old show before he was canned and came back. All Merloni does is troll the chit out of Belichick. Fauria just rides the middle and copies Merloni.

WEEI is totally pro Red Sox.
The sports hub hates on everyone and everything.
Pat fans like yourself think that anything negative said about the pats is hatred. The pats have Stacy James to do P.R. The local media shouldn't do it as well. Belichick's conduct during his pressers is ridiculous. It should never have been put up with by any real journalist. he has brought on his coverage now because of the moves he has made. The Boston media hasn't drafted those non players. The Boston media didn't run his QB out of town. That was bill.

Looks like the Red Sox are staring down a COVID outbreak. When it rains it pours.

Turns out the Sox have not achieved 85% vaccinated yet. Why are athletes so dumb?

Looks like the Red Sox are staring down a COVID outbreak. When it rains it pours.

Turns out the Sox have not achieved 85% vaccinated yet. Why are athletes so dumb?
From the time they started playing sports, people have kissed their @sses. They think they are smart. And they aren't. It looks like they dodged the bullet on the covid.
I think they will recover now that this brutal schedule is almost over. But the lack of a move at the deadline has really hurt this team. They are short at least one bullpen arm. Maybe 2. And they are short a big league first baseman. That they pinch hit Gonzo in the 9th inning was quite frankly, funny. Any member of this board had about the same chance for a hit.

You can change the owner the gm. The players at the end of the day. The Mets gotta Met.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom