2021 MLB Season | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

I just looked at the Orioles schedule yes the Orioles.
One factor for this right race. John Means the Orioles only above average starter is scheduled to start against the Yankees twice and if he wanted to pitch his spot would come up the last day of the season against the Blue Jays while he would miss the Red Sox both series.

That means Boston has no business not winning a minimum of 5 of the 6 games with Baltimore they have left.

Red Sox season comes down to today IMO. They can’t lose this game to Seattle.
They win they get Baltimore over the weekend.
Have a series with Yankees at Fenway, 2 with the Mets who scare me, and 6 with O’s/Nats.

Beat Seattle I bet they make the playoffs as the Jays-Yankees have a 3 game series left.
Today is def a big game for the Sox but the three games with NYY are the most important. Boston needs to go 7-2, worst case 6-3 with their nine remaining games with Baltimore and Washington. If they go 7-2 I like their chances to make the playoffs provided they don't get swept by NYY.

Red Sox go into Seattle and beat America’s Mariners 2 of 3.

Baltimore 3
Mets 2
Yankees 3
@ Baltimore 3
@ Washington 3

They have no business not going a minimum of 9-5 which would be 92-70.

Yankees play Toronto and Boston so that should be interesting.

Unless this score doesn’t hold up, this weekend should cost Tatis the MVP.

Should.

Yankees need the Mets to sweep the Red Sox or else they will have to sweep the Sox next weekend.
If Boston doesn’t get swept by the Yankees they can only make up 1 game and Boston has the Orioles and Nationals to finish the season and the Yankees have Toronto and Tampa.

Yankees need the Mets to sweep the Red Sox or else they will have to sweep the Sox next weekend.
If Boston doesn’t get swept by the Yankees they can only make up 1 game and Boston has the Orioles and Nationals to finish the season and the Yankees have Toronto and Tampa.
Mets aren’t sweeping anybody.

Mookie’s a good man.

And I think that guy gave the bat to a kid with a Mookie jersey on! Wow. People are surprising sometimes, in a good way.

Edit - on a second glance, looks like he just let the kid have a picture with the bat.

Get your passports / Enhanced ID squared away. It's gonna be Boston at Toronto in the Wild card game. the gutless Yankees are cooked. Fire Cashman.

Get your passports / Enhanced ID squared away. It's gonna be Boston at Toronto in the Wild card game. the gutless Yankees are cooked. Fire Cashman.
No joke but playing Toronto it’s a better matchup at Toronto than at Fenway.
Jays rake at Fenway with all their RH power. Monster helps their hitters more than Toronto.

If it’s the Jays I want them on the road.
If the Yankees or A’s I would want to play at home.

Some controversy in the Toronto - Tampa Bay series.

Last night there was a play at home plate and a "Pitching Data Card" fell out of the Jays catcher wrist band and it was picked up by the Tampa runner (Kevin Keirmaier). The Rays and Keirmaier then refused to return it.

Is it cheating or stealing -- not really. But is it professional not to return it?

I would think the Jays will not retaliate tonight given the importance of the game... but who knows if the game gets out of hand.

Some controversy in the Toronto - Tampa Bay series.

Last night there was a play at home plate and a "Pitching Data Card" fell out of the Jays catcher wrist band and it was picked up by the Tampa runner (Kevin Keirmaier). The Rays and Keirmaier then refused to return it.

Is it cheating or stealing -- not really. But is it professional not to return it?

I would think the Jays will not retaliate tonight given the importance of the game... but who knows if the game gets out of hand.

Stealing. That’s BS. They need to lump Keirmaier up.

The Dodgers were so deep a guy like Kike Hernandez was underrated that Boston got him pretty cheap.
He wasn’t even an everyday player for them and now he is a pretty good player.

The Dodgers were so deep a guy like Kike Hernandez was underrated that Boston got him pretty cheap.
He wasn’t even an everyday player for them and now he is a pretty good player.
Loved him. Had a lot of big hits over the years.

Loved him. Had a lot of big hits over the years.
He has a lot of clutch hits.
Perfect complementary player for a good team. Dodgers couldn’t give him an everyday job though.
Who would he start over?

In Boston he is a good leadoff hitter with power and can play CF everyday.

Every time the Mets play at Boston they bring a ton of fans.
It’s weird.
I have no problems with the Mets organization. It seems like their fans like coming to Fenway.

I don't care about who hits where. I want the bottom of the 9th at Fenway. being the Home team is an advantage. Not to mention that there has always been talk about the Jays stealing signs with their tv monitors. Toronto would be very tough to beat anywhere.

I know they are the marathon colors but these reverse UCLA jerseys the Red Sox wear aren’t good.
If the blue was the dominant color over the yellow I would like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom