2021 MLB Season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2021 MLB Season

He is awesome! I hope he stays healthy all-year.
yeah.. And Madden is an idiot.. they talk about how great it was to leave him to try and get the win.. he hadnt thrown near that many pitches all spring so lets max him out.. He was totally gassed and then he was lucky to not get a broken ankle on the slide..

DeGrom is a treat to watch. Even just watching a couple innings is fun and easy to appreciate. He’s got a great rhythm and is always challenging the hitter.

Interested to keep an eye on Dustin May tonight.

DeGrom is a treat to watch. Even just watching a couple innings is fun and easy to appreciate. He’s got a great rhythm and is always challenging the hitter.

I thought Carrot Top would be better than the Dodger’s 5th starter.

It's just too bad our clueless manager takes him out after 75 pitches and loses us The game.

It's just too bad our clueless manager takes him out after 75 pitches and loses us The game.
I didn’t realize you guys ended up losing. I stopped watching after Castro’s inning. Just one game but that’s a quick killer to the good mojo you guys had going.

of course the philly dude ended up a few ft away from handing it right back to the mets. if we dont throw the ball away in the 5 run inning who knows what happens.

Padres Joe Musgrove has a no-hitter through 8. Padres are hitting in the 9th now before he goes back out. MLB Network!

He did it! Padres Joe Musgrove a no hitter!

We are a little over one week into the season and Mike Trout has assumed his rightful place at the top of the WAR leaderboard.
Shhh...don't tell our favorite resident Yankee fan, but the first Yankee to appear on that list is all the way down at #38, and it's Gary Sanchez. It will just prove that pretty much the whole team is replaceable. Heck, we should just go out and sign the first 20 on that list because, y'know, that's what George would do.
In other news...Trout is almost boring in how consistently great he is. And I DO mean that as a compliment.

Anyone catch the Braves Phillies ending on ESPN? I thought my Braves got jobbed on a close call at home plate where the Phillies scored the winning run but probably too close for replay to overturn the safe call.

I'm a Phillies fan, and that call was embarrassingly bad.

sheer incompetence. Why don't MLB umpires have to explain a call after replay, like in other sports?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom