2021 NFL Thread | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Not sure yet , but got word that Henry Ruggs corvette may have killed people in a crash. Not verified if he was driving or not.

we have a new candidate for worst NFL official call of the year ..that “lowering of the head” call by the moron on 3rd and long for the jets .. the Bengals defender goes low to make a tackle and the RB lowers HIS head .. so naturally he calls it on the Cincy dude and instead of punting .. it’s first down game over

Cost me and millions of others in survivor pools and teaser bets. Bengals gotta Bengal and can't put away a crap team with a backup QB having an 11 pt. lead with 7:30 remaining. Should have never been in that spot for the screwjob.

The NFL even has a FREE program where players can call a ride service to pick their party up if they don’t want to deal with Uber etc.
First of all no player should be out at 4 am in the middle of the season but that is way beside the point. I don't understand how anyone with these resources can drive drunk. Free nfl service uber cab limo you name it.

The NFL even has a FREE program where players can call a ride service to pick their party up if they don’t want to deal with Uber etc.

Here’s the thing .. if you have the judgement to use the program you would also have the judgement to not drive drunk

He KILLED someone while driving drunk. Only an NFL owner could get away with that, not a player.
Leonard little did this too and missed all of 8 games for it

after leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouriwho was on her way to pick up her son from a concert. When tested, his blood alcohol content was 0.19 percent, 0.11 points exceeding the legal limit of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and was ordered to undergo a thousand hours of community service.[22]

On April 24, 2004, he was arrested again for driving while intoxicated after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for driving 78 miles per hour in a 55 mile-per-hour zone on Interstate 64. At the time, he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol, and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted that he drank alcohol to the police.[24] After being convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI, Little received two years of probation on May 6, 2005, and was prohibited from drinking any sort of alcoholic beverage during his time of probation.[25]

The NFL has had more truly despicable humans occupy their rosters than any other league yet for years it was the NBA that was painted as the league of “thugs” .. wonder why

Last edited:
Donte Stallworth basically did. He paid the family off.
I’m sure it’s at least partially PR, but I vaguely remember articles about how Stallworth had a legitimate shot to get off completely but he felt guilty and wanted to be have a felony on his record. At any rate, totally different case. Ruggs seemingly has no chance.

I’m sure it’s at least partially PR, but I vaguely remember articles about how Stallworth had a legitimate shot to get off completely but he felt guilty and wanted to be have a felony on his record. At any rate, totally different case. Ruggs seemingly has no chance.
Especially in Nevada

Probation is not an option in Nevada for a conviction on a charge of DUI causing death, which carries a possible sentence of two to 20 years in state prison. The possible sentence for reckless driving is one to six years in prison, with probation available.

He’s been released by the Raiders as well. Don’t know if I saw that mentioned

Last edited:

after leaving a birthday party in 1998, Little crashed into and killed Susan Gutweiler in St. Louis, Missouriwho was on her way to pick up her son from a concert. When tested, his blood alcohol content was 0.19 percent, 0.11 points exceeding the legal limit of 0.08 in the state of Missouri. Little received four years probation and was ordered to undergo a thousand hours of community service.[22]

On April 24, 2004, he was arrested again for driving while intoxicated after being stopped by The Ladue Police Department for driving 78 miles per hour in a 55 mile-per-hour zone on Interstate 64. At the time, he had red eyes, smelled of alcohol, and failed three roadside sobriety tests. He later admitted that he drank alcohol to the police.[24] After being convicted of misdemeanor speeding but acquitted of DWI, Little received two years of probation on May 6, 2005, and was prohibited from drinking any sort of alcoholic beverage during his time of probation.[25]

The NFL has had more truly despicable humans occupy their rosters than any other league yet for years it was the NBA that was painted as the league of “thugs” .. wonder why
IDK if it’s up to an employer to punish an employee for criminal charges. It can, but I don’t think it’s the employer’s responsibility to the company. It they choose to, I’m okay with that, as well.

Well, Ruggs has been cut by the Raiders. Gruden made that pick out of his butt, thus handing the much more highly-regarded Ceedee Lamb to the Cowboys.

That stretch of highway where Little was arrested is the same stretch where Josh Hancock (former Cardinals pitcher) was killed while driving drunk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom