2021 NFL Thread | Page 102 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Why do teams rush to get the play off before the two minute warning deep in the opponents territory ? Are they trying to make sure their opponents get as much time as possible next drive ?

Is there a more predictable play caller than Zimmer ? All that talent and he has no idea what to do with it

This Dallas/Minn game has been interesting. Where is the Dallas crew from this board?

Is there a more predictable play caller than Zimmer ? All that talent and he has no idea what to do with it
Right now his OL is getting overrun by Dallas' DL.

This Dallas/Minn game has been interesting. Where is the Dallas crew from this board?

Not watching. I decided to save myself that angina when Dak sat out. We win, great. We lose, great.

Not watching. I decided to save myself that angina when Dak sat out. We win, great. We lose, great.
Rush has played reasonably well as has the Dallas defense.

Huge win after that rash of garbage calls in Minny's favor.

Minny choked it away though too. Dallas D played well but Vikings couldn't tackle or do anything in the red zone.

Rush with a really strong game aside from the two gaffes.

Dallas D played well but Vikings couldn't tackle or do anything in the red zone.

Watched the highlights this morning. Zeke getting that first down through 4 defenders pretty much won the game. Just terrible defense.

Watched the highlights this morning. Zeke getting that first down through 4 defenders pretty much won the game. Just terrible defense.

Yeah that was the ballgame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom