2021 NFL Thread | Page 134 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

If I wasn’t bald Titans would have me pulling my hair out

And Cusefan0307. :)
The Saints will sign him in a heartbeat. Sean Payton would have drafted him if he got the chance. That said it’s way too early to be talking about anything to do with Watson IMO.

I still dont get how Ray Rice was (justifiably) kicked out of the league forever, yet so many other really scummy guys like Antonio Brown and Desean Watson aren't. I mean I guess it comes down to the happenstance that one camera was recording, but t's gross.
Ray rice wasn’t kicked out of the league forever . He was suspended but eventually reinstated

Teams chose not to sign him simply because the talent to stigma ratio was off ..

Had he been a franchise level QB , he’d have been on a team 100%

If Hitler was a franchise QB talent and available, these stooges would be tripping over themselves to sign him

Ok… maybe not hitler … .. but yes maybe ??

The Saints will sign him in a heartbeat. Sean Payton would have drafted him if he got the chance. That said it’s way too early to be talking about anything to do with Watson IMO.
Just busting chops as I know you're a big Baker guy. No doubt he would be an upgrade over what the Saints have now. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Ian Book looks like an upgrade compared to their other two QBs on the covid list. I think part of the knock on Baker is that he hasn't performed anywhere near what one would expect as the #1 pick in the draft.

But he did get the NYJ to pay him a ton of money the next year.$35 mil guaranteed.

I think that deal was only slightly more than what the Steelers offered him though + he would've had a much better shot at the playoffs

Just busting chops as I know you're a big Baker guy. No doubt he would be an upgrade over what the Saints have now. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Ian Book looks like an upgrade compared to their other two QBs on the covid list. I think part of the knock on Baker is that he hasn't performed anywhere near what one would expect as the #1 pick in the draft.
I trust Payton knows what he’s doing next year with the QB position and I guarantee he’d put better numbers up with NO than in Cleveland with Stefanski. It’s already been thrown around as a rumor for next year in NO.

The bottom line is it took an entire decade for the Saints to get a good defense. Now the offense is a shell of what it was. QB is not the only problem, Kamara is starting to slow down, and we have one of the worst receivers in the league. Everything besides the oline is a weakness on the Saints offense this year.

I trust Payton knows what he’s doing next year with the QB position and I guarantee he’d put better numbers up with NO than in Cleveland with Stefanski. It’s already been thrown around as a rumor for next year in NO.

The bottom line is it took an entire decade for the Saints to get a good defense. Now the offense is a shell of what it was. QB is not the only problem, Kamara is starting to slow down, and we have one of the worst receivers in the league. Everything besides the oline is a weakness on the Saints offense this year.
Just throwing it out there. I wouldn't be shocked to see him try to trade up to get Pickett.

Just throwing it out there. I wouldn't be shocked to see him try to trade up to get Pickett.
I hope they don’t. There’s way too many other needs. Payton can get a QB in FA.

You need a franchise QB not a stop gap guy.
Yeah, but there’s not one in the draft this year. When the Saints signed Brees he wasn’t a franchise guy at the time either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom