2021 NFL Thread | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Mayfield has every advantage a QB could want with a great running game and solid O line (when healthy ) and he single-handedly lost this game for them .. just throw 3 picks instead of 4 (should have been 5) and they win ..

As if BM wouldn’t have messed it up on the next couple plays or their rookie kicker was going to drill a game winning FG

I feel like Indy could win it all, which is kind of amazing considering they started 1-4.

Kliff Kingsbury couldn’t go above .500 at a Texas school in the Big 12 WITH PATRICK MAHOMES AS HIS QB and he’s a head coach in the NFL. And he’s been there for three seasons and he’s still clueless when it comes to basic clock management.

what are we doing here

All he cared about was getting paid.
May have even known he was about to be washed after all those carries, and had to make sure he got as much money as he could before it was too late.

Smart move.

We all have our things we’re nostalgic about. For me, I will never again have a sports fan experience that is as good as watching a big Giants game as a kid with Madden and Summerall in the booth.
Best team ever imo. I never knew madden worked with costas and scully before pat.

Can’t wait to see which awesome GM candidates are in the pool to select from knowing they have to keep JJ and DJ on board when there are two top ten picks coming up.

giphy.gif

I don't think Wentz is good enough but that team is really good.
Wentz’s numbers this year would surprise most people ..

3230 yards .. 25 TD 6 INT .. 59.9 QBR which is 5th
7 yards per attempt

Those are decent numbers .. certainly decent enough for a team that just needs their QB do not lose them games .

We all have our things we’re nostalgic about. For me, I will never again have a sports fan experience that is as good as watching a big Giants game as a kid with Madden and Summerall in the booth.
I remember that era well .. those winter Sundays when it would get dark so early .. already made the games feel big .. then to watch the giants D knock various QBs out of games .. for some reason the name Phil McConkey reminds me of those days more than any other name

.. I was a giants fan when I first started watching football .. but when the Bills traded for biscuit Bennett I switched .. because that was just the coolest nickname

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom