2021 NFL Thread | Page 136 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Kliff Kingsbury couldn’t go above .500 at a Texas school in the Big 12 WITH PATRICK MAHOMES AS HIS QB and he’s a head coach in the NFL. And he’s been there for three seasons and he’s still clueless when it comes to basic clock management.

what are we doing here

I would still take Kliff over like 2/3 of the league HCs (not saying much) but he's horrible at managing the clock. Pretty much a poor man's version of Reid

We all have our things we’re nostalgic about. For me, I will never again have a sports fan experience that is as good as watching a big Giants game as a kid with Madden and Summerall in the booth.
Is that because of the announcers or the likelihood that the NYG may never play in a big game again? :)

Is that because of the announcers or the likelihood that the NYG may never play in a big game again? :)
It’s because the NYG were winning SB’s and Buddy Ryan was losing the first playoff game every time, no matter what!

It’s because the NYG were winning SB’s and Buddy Ryan was losing the first playoff game every time, no matter what!
Ah nostalgia.

It begs a serious question. Would you rather your team win a SB every ten years while essentially being out of the playoff race by Thanksgiving the other nine years or would you rather be competitive year in and year out but no SB championship?

Ah nostalgia.

It begs a serious question. Would you rather your team win a SB every ten years while essentially being out of the playoff race by Thanksgiving the other nine years or would you rather be competitive year in and year out but no SB championship?
I’d rather be a Giants fan than an Eagles fan. One, because they’ve accomplished way more during my lifetime. Two, because my breath doesn’t smell like onions.

I’d rather be a Giants fan than an Eagles fan. One, because they’ve accomplished way more during my lifetime. Two, because my breath doesn’t smell like onions.
Today is Joe Judge's chance to exact some revenge on the Birds for last year's lay down by seriously damaging their playoff chances.

Ah nostalgia.

You take the SB hands down. With 32 teams, three SB wins in 30 years is a really good average considering there are a handful of teams who will go 30-40 years without one.

You take the SB hands down. With 32 teams, three SB wins in 30 years is a really good average considering there are a handful of teams who will go 30-40 years without one.
Yeah i get it. But it's got to get old though when you're playing for a draft pick in early December year after year.

Yeah i get it. But it's got to get old though when you're playing for a draft pick in early December year after year.
Depends what team you are a fan of. Patriots, Packers and Steelers fans might not take the deal but I assume Jets fans would if they had 5 extra titles by now.

Kinda sums up the Giants post SB 46. I'm sure Abrams is a good guy and he has experience, but that's a franchise that needs new blood in the FO badly
As a Cowboys fan I approve this hire. Keep Judge and Jones.

Brady must go nuts watching Tua be this efficient against New Orleans.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen an NFL OL perform as poorly in a game as the Saints did tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom