2021 NFL Thread | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Broncos with the quick firing to get the drop on the rest of the league. Love what Paton's done so far with them.

Doubleheader on both networks is pretty sweet. So annoying they don't do that every week. Of course in Philly we get 3/4 garbage games. Do Eagle fans really want to watch Skins-Giants today?

Why does a team like Houston go for it on their side when they're just going to punt anyway on the next series 80% of the time. Then on the next possession they punt on the plus 40. What buffoons.

The Bengals absolutely need to find a decent backup QB this off season.
Allen is really really really bad

Doubleheader on both networks is pretty sweet. So annoying they don't do that every week. Of course in Philly we get 3/4 garbage games. Do Eagle fans really want to watch Skins-Giants today?
Do Giants or Skins fans want to watch Skins-Giants today?

Not this one. We better not freakin win, either.

If Colts lose this game wouldn’t the Chargers and Raiders just in-law this game tonight and take knee after knee so both can make the playoffs and stay healthy?

I only watched this live because I have WFT -6.5

He has to be fired.

If Indy blows this, KC gets an effective bye vs either Vegas or Pittsburgh. We don't need that.

If Indy blows this, KC gets an effective bye vs either Vegas or Pittsburgh. We don't need that.
That stupid Carson Wentz turnover doesn’t give me confidence in the Colts.

I hope the Patriots lay down and screw the Ravens.

If Colts lose this game wouldn’t the Chargers and Raiders just in-law this game tonight and take knee after knee so both can make the playoffs and stay healthy?
Pretty sure I read that's correct and the nightmare scenario for NBC

If the Steelers make the playoffs I really hope that is the Nickelodeon slime time game.
Will need some antics to make it entertaining.
Ben deserves to end his career in the playoffs.

FIsCVyjWUAECEIw.jpg

Congrats to the Colts.

Patriots at Bengals next week unless Buffalo loses which isn’t happening.

Raiders/Chargers winner at Buffalo

Raiders/Steelers/ Ravens if NE beats Miami at Kansas City

What stops this from happening? Seriously... against the "spirit" of the game but is there truly anything that stops them from intentionally tying? Not sure I have ever seen this situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom