2021 NFL Thread | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Let those onion breaths have ONE season using cool trick plays, and they get all chirpy.
Your squad is 22-58 over the last five years with five straight double digit loss seasons. Haven't won a playoff game in ten years. You have an arrogant genius as your GM and a certified tough guy HC that likes to fire his assistants. Complete dumpster fire...

Your squad is 22-58 over the last five years with five straight double digit loss seasons. Haven't won a playoff game in ten years. You have an arrogant genius as your GM and a certified tough guy HC that likes to fire his assistants. Complete dumpster fire...
All true.

But we’ve won a SB in each of the previous 4 decades.

Who Boomer? You don't seriously believe that story, do you?
No, Rodgers.

And yeah I find the story hard to believe. But the guy is a weirdo regardless.

All true.

But we’ve won a SB in each of the previous 4 decades.
With a minimal amount of luck that streak will go by the wayside this decade. I mean c'mon, at some point this level of ineptitude has to wear thin, no?

Why would the chiefs not call TO with 2:13 remaining and Denver at 2nd and 11? Reed is coaching chicken

…..and they ran out of time at midfield with a timeout to burn. Stupid

W T F
Melvin Gordon always good for a massive fumble

This time instead of screwing my betting … he screws up my bills

Technically it’s a Locke fumble

Melvin Gordon always good for a massive fumble

This time instead of screwing my betting … he screws up my bills
I mean yeah he did fumble but you saw it, the defender met Melvin at Drew Lock

fangio kicking the fg instead of going for it was a fitting legacy for his final incompetent act as Denver HC. What a ball less ,,, gutless .. pathetic Cuck move .. it was equivalent to spiking the ball on 4th down .. what was he afraid of ? They are playing for noooooothing

Last edited:
Chiefs get by. Now a big Houston fan. Chiefs could use the bye to get healthy.

fangio kicking the fg instead of going for it was a fitting legacy for his final incompetent act as Denver HC. What a ball less ,,, gutless .. pathetic Cuck move .. it was equivalent to spiking then ball on 4th down .. what was he afraid of ? They are playing for noooooothing
Someone got the Broncos +3.5 in game.

I was told Dak was an average QB

7-15 range. Very good but not elite. No shame in that.

Was a good win to get on a roll tonight but let's not pretend those were the 85 bears out there.

On a side note I really like Minshew. Hope he gets a starting gig somewhere next year.

7-15 range. Very good but not elite. No shame in that.

Was a good win to get on a roll tonight but let's not pretend those were the 85 bears out there.

On a side note I really like Minshew. Hope he gets a starting gig somewhere next year.
I think Minshew is fun to watch. I think he’s going to have the Fitzpatrick career: never the long term guy, but he’ll bounce around and make bank as the bridge starter/camp competition/high end backup.

I think Minshew is fun to watch. I think he’s going to have the Fitzpatrick career: never the long term guy, but he’ll bounce around and make bank as the bridge starter/camp competition/high end backup.
He’s better than freaking Goff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom