2021 NFL Thread | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Burrow has to be more injured than he's letting on because the Bengals still have an outside shot at the one seed. No way should he sit. The Texans aren't the Jaguars. They will compete with Houston. Same for the Broncos against KC.

Their O-line is banged up too I think, realistically they're looking at the 3 or 4 seed

Anyone read the article with the statement from Antonio Brown? Actually very interesting...

AB vs Arians. Can't say I like either.

I would not doubt there is some truth to it all. Does not excuse the final "act" by AB, but I certainly can see that sidelines scenario playing out, in some capacity.

Burrow has to be more injured than he's letting on because the Bengals still have an outside shot at the one seed. No way should he sit. The Texans aren't the Jaguars. They will compete with Houston. Same for the Broncos against KC.
I think with the COVID losses and the fact that the top seed is a bit more "outside" than hinted at...he's banged up and they are better this year on the road. Bigger concern (well maybe not bigger) is the kicker. That kid has been a huge plus for them and he is definitely not right.

FIhvKlUXMAIdr7T.jpg
Looks like the WFT team name leaked accidentally.
Washington Commanders.

Who's Boomer's source? His former runnin' buddy, Craig Carton?
Nah Carton is busy booking underwear models on the show to talk about their s e x lives with nfl players. Boy has wfan gone in the toilet.

Nah Carton is busy booking underwear models on the show to talk about their s e x lives with nfl players. Boy has wfan gone in the toilet.
I agree. Boomer rolled around in the mud when he worked with Carton. He's not as big a tool as Carton but he's a tool.

I agree. Boomer rolled around in the mud when he worked with Carton. He's not as big a tool as Carton but he's a tool.
Not that he needs it but he made a lot of money rolling around in the mud. I've met Boomer a couple of times. Nice guy. He does a lot.for charity.

Not that he needs it but he made a lot of money rolling around in the mud. I've met Boomer a couple of times. Nice guy. He does a lot.for charity.
Yeah I know he has a son with cystic fibrosis and he has done a lot for charity. Just that with Carton he lowered himself to Carton's level. Think you're right, all about the dollars.

Yeah I know he has a son with cystic fibrosis and he has done a lot for charity. Just that with Carton he lowered himself to Carton's level. Think you're right, all about the dollars.
I don't think he had a choice. I remember when Imus was fired they had a ton of guys they tried out for the spot. A lot of other ex athletes and big time names.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom