2021 NFL Thread | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I would want a better job.
I like Denver over Chicago.
Broncos have everything but QB and have the draft capital to get a QB.
1 first, 2 seconds, 2 thirds.
I bet they could get Watson or Rodgers and have a really good young core of players.

Assuming Rodgers leaves though, that Division is wide open. With Denver you've got a meat grinder division, though they do have weapons.

Tua gets flack because he went 4th ahead of Herbert.
He is a left handed Mac Jones and Mac never was benched as frequently as Tua was. In fact never. Tua never did what Mac did his rookie year.

Miami wants Watson.
Not sure I can root in that direction. May just start watching the Giants

Dolphins win streak was a tad misleading. Flores is good but there seems to be a lot of drama there since he's been in charge.

Assuming Rodgers leaves though, that Division is wide open. With Denver you've got a meat grinder division, though they do have weapons.
Denver D is loaded.
Chubb, Simmons, Surtain, Jones all young and they have RB and WRs.

I think Rodgers to Denver still has legs.

Denver D is loaded.

He can coast to a division title and at least a home playoff game in GB. In Denver there's a chance they don't even make the playoffs. That division is miserably tough.

I would lose a lot of faith in Ross with this firing.

I mean Flores has 2 winning seasons in 3 years and because the GM stupidly wasted the 4th overall pick on Tua over Herbert is dumb to fire him.

Harbaugh is not an upgrade. Dolphins are just stupid.
Flores is 4-2 vs. NE.

I think Flores was 0-6 versus Buffalo with 3-4 solid beat downs but there is clearly more going on here, he was not fired for on field performance alone.

FIt5nknXEAAeuOJ

The bottom WR was uncovered.
The Raiders weren’t taking a knee. The Chargers D wasn’t set.
Except…

Attachments

• 920764C0-1E93-4342-A60E-A82928FDC662.jpeg
    920764C0-1E93-4342-A60E-A82928FDC662.jpeg
    412.5 KB · Views: 58
It's kind of nuts that the Bengals have the longest playoff win drought in the league (30 years), even though they have been to the playoffs seven times since 2005.

Interesting. By winning, raiders avoided the chiefs and now play bengals instead with nicked up burrow
BINGO. That's the calculus that most didn't incorporate here. Raiders would be a bigger dog to KC and Andy Reid has owned the Raiders over the years.

I guarantee you Belichick is happy Flores is gone.
That is a stupid firing.
That team was going in the right direction.
The GM should be fired for picking Tua over Herbert.
Yet Flores insisted on playing Tua last year over Fitzpatrick when the latter was clearly the better QB. We were told he was playing for the future. I guess that didn't work out so well.

You don’t fire the coach who sweeps the pats and beats Lamar Jackson. He didn’t inherit a contender. Im so sick of my teams beating the piss out of m

Miami plans on interviewing Kellen Moore and Doug Pederson.

LOL if Miami doesn’t end up with a tier 1 candidate. They did Flores a favor.
If Flores doesn’t get a job this cycle then the NFL has a major problem.

Denver D is loaded.

We have 11 draft picks and we're 50 mil under the cap. Paton drafted really well, almost all his picks this year played and played well, besides that we have a very solid team. The minus for the HC would be; the team will be sold in the coming months, and no qb. If it's Quinn though, he won't care. He wanted to work with Paton 7 years ago before he even got the Falcons job. Tyler Polumbus and Brandon Stokely (who are both on our airwaves daily) fully endorsed Quinn as both played for him at one point.

I hope they take Kellen.

Just wait for the racial narratives to start flying if he doesn’t…..the gas bags will be going full SJW

It's kind of nuts that the Bengals have the longest playoff win drought in the league (30 years), even though they have been to the playoffs seven times since 2005.
Do it for Bo Jackson!

BINGO. That's the calculus that most didn't incorporate here. Raiders would be a bigger dog to KC and Andy Reid has owned the Raiders over the years.
2020 was the aberration. Raiders split with KC. Game in KC was earlier in season ie better weather than the more recent games at Arrowhead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom