2021 NFL Thread | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

both fan bases travel really well.
Spot on. They're the 2 best travelers I know. Years back Pitt fans wound up with a huge crowd in Mile High that no one ever saw before, it caused a public backlash about fans here selling their tix to visiting teams. To this day it still comes up. Philly fans did that one game I was at also, I talked to a few and they told me there's a huge group of fans that agree to target one stadium a year and we were it that year, lol.

qxSL_jd1yre2M_aXyAudAvaL4h-IMWVneyJDz31hPPw.jpg

I think that changes this year and they make the AFCCG.

Now Vegas gets overrun by visiting fans. Not against the move financially they had to do it. It will never be the same as that Oakland stadium that was a dangerous craphole for visitors.
I pretty much told my Raider friends that exact thing would happen when they were gearing up to move there. A few weeks ago I had the fine pleasure to sit in the snake pit (Mandalay Bay sports book). My friends said meet us over here. Since this is the first time I went out there since they started playing there, I had no idea that it was home base and directly across from the stadium. I walk into that sports book and I was like what in the wholly hell. My friends stand up saying over here, they had a table in the middle of hundreds of Raider fans. Of course they did. That night was an "interesting"

Chase is a beast. For my money he is already the best WR in the league.
His and Burrows numbers would be even more ridiculous if he didn’t have a case of the drops the first half of the season.

I think that changes this year and they make the AFCCG.
Fun thing about that team is I could too. I could also see them laying a huge home egg and getting behind early and losing. They are what the Colts were a few weeks ago - the team nobody wants to play because when their offense clicks the only thing that can stop it is their head coach.

Now Vegas gets overrun by visiting fans. Not against the move financially they had to do it. It will never be the same as that Oakland stadium that was a dangerous craphole for visitors.
I am going to go that game next year assuming schedule isn’t busy.

Honestly Judge should have been gone the moment he suggested hiring Jason Garrett.

Last edited:
I think they got a healthy dose of what any good GM candidate thought of having to keep Joe Judge pretty early in the process.
So, we've got a chicken and egg situation here. Do you hire the GM first, and have him provide input on the coaching hire? Do you hire the coach first, and try to find a compatible GM? Or, do you find a tandem with experience working with each other?

Other than a few select spots (GB, KC, etc) that is the way of the world now. More visiting fans then home fans.
But this game was quite aberrant .. I mean it was loud AF for the 9ers to the point the home team had snap count issues

This is super random, but if you go to the 6 min mark of this clip, I'm still in awe of everything about this play. If the Colts player just runs as fast as he can up the right sideline and doesn't make the cut to the middle of the field, Ben probably has one less ring and there's a good chance Peyton has one more ring.

This guy reminds me of one of my college era drug dealers, not an OC for a playoff team...

I would definitely pass him on the sidewalk and never guess he was an NFL coach.

Here’s more. This guy is fascinating. Apparently the Dolphins are interviewing him for their HC position.

Giants owner John Mara is talking to local reporters now. The team is not streaming it live, it's not on NFL Network, and the WFAN radio station in NY just said they were told not to air it live.

John Mara tolal class. I mean he is the classiest classy man. What an insufferable jerk.

NFL playoff rankings. How they are playing now.
QBs
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Mahomes
4. Allen
5. Dak
6. Burrow
7. Murray
8. Stafford
9. Tannehill
10. Carr
11. Jones
12. Hurts
13. Garropolio
14. Rothlisberger

HCs.
1. Belichick
2. Reid
3. Tomlin
4. LaFleur
5. Vrabel
6. McDermott
7. McVey
8. McCarthy
9. Arians
10. Shanahan
11. Kingsbury
12. Taylor
13. Sirianni
14. Bisacca

I use this model to bet playoff games. Add the 2 and the team lower is the better bet.
Note I expect buffalo to beat NE but it wouldn’t be a huge upset.

1 Ten-14
2. KC- 5
3. Buf- 10
4. Cin- 18
5. LV- 24
6. NE- 12
7. Pitt- 17

NFC
1. GB- 6
2. TB- 10
3. Dallas- 13
4. LA- 15
5. Ari- 18
6. SF- 23
7. Phi- 25

It’s not perfect but I how I do.
You can change the numbers but this system works more than it loses.

Last edited:
QBs
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Mahomes
4. Allen
5. Dak
6. Burrow
7. Murray
8. Stafford
9. Tannehill
10. Carr
11. Jones
12. Hurts
13. Garropolio
14. Rothlisberger

HCs.
1. Belichick
2. Reid
3. Tomlin
4. LaFleur
5. Vrabel
6. McDermott
7. McVey
8. McCarthy
9. Arians
10. Shanahan
11. Kingsbury
12. Taylor
13. Sirianni
14. Bisacca

I use this model to bet playoff games. Add the 2 and the team lower is the better bet.

Curious why you have Belichick #1 in your rankings when the Pats lost three of their last four games. Or are your coach rankings just an overall ranking, while QB's are how they've played recently?

Curious why you have Belichick #1 in your rankings when the Pats lost three of their last four games. Or are your coach rankings just an overall ranking, while QB's are how they've played recently?
Belichick is the best coach in the league. If you had to pick one of the 14 coaches you pick him.

Not saying he is perfect but he is the best HC.

Rothlisberger has a better resume but just watching him play is why he is last.
Belichick is coaching as good as ever still.

QBs
1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Mahomes
4. Allen
5. Dak
6. Burrow
7. Murray
8. Stafford
9. Tannehill
10. Carr
11. Jones
12. Hurts
13. Garropolio
14. Rothlisberger

HCs.
1. Belichick
2. Reid
3. Tomlin
4. LaFleur
5. Vrabel
6. McDermott
7. McVey
8. McCarthy
9. Arians
10. Shanahan
11. Kingsbury
12. Taylor
13. Sirianni
14. Bisacca

1 Ten-14
2. KC- 5
3. Buf- 10
4. Cin- 18
5. LV- 24
6. NE- 12
7. Pitt- 17

NFC
1. GB- 6
2. TB- 10
3. Dallas- 13
4. LA- 15
5. Ari- 18
6. SF- 23
7. Phi- 25

It’s not perfect but I how I do.
You can change the numbers but this system works more than it loses.

Burrow is playing better than Dak or Allen right now. I give Allen the benefit of doubt because he's been there longer. I think you have Garoppolo way to low. I'd have him above Stafford the way they are playing now. And you are way to high on McCarthy. Everything else looks right.

Burrow is playing better than Dak or Allen right now. I give Allen the benefit of doubt because he's been there longer. I think you have Garoppolo way to low. I'd have him above Stafford the way they are playing now. And you are way to high on McCarthy. Everything else looks right.
Jimmy G is why the Niners are up and down.
I don’t trust him at all. My system underrates the Niners talent around him.
As if I added to this more San Fran would go up. I just think this system has the point spreads this week.
I NE and Tennessee the Point spreads are on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom