2021 NFL Thread | Page 162 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Jimmy G is why the Niners are up and down.
I don’t trust him at all. My system underrates the Niners talent around him.
As if I added to this more San Fran would go up. I just think this system has the point spreads this week.
I NE and Tennessee the Point spreads are on it.
I’m hammering the Niners money line.

So, we've got a chicken and egg situation here. Do you hire the GM first, and have him provide input on the coaching hire? Do you hire the coach first, and try to find a compatible GM? Or, do you find a tandem with experience working with each other?

GM

It’s supposed to be like absolute zero or something in Buffalo Saturday night. Are we going to see a repeat of the Patriots just running the ball all game while the Bills struggle to throw a literal rock around the field?

Sucks for Bills fans to get a home game and have to sit in that though. Especially drinking all day as most of them surely will. Could cause some serious health issues with cold like that.

This is super random, but if you go to the 6 min mark of this clip, I'm still in awe of everything about this play. If the Colts player just runs as fast as he can up the right sideline and doesn't make the cut to the middle of the field, Ben probably has one less ring and there's a good chance Peyton has one more ring.

I hate to say it but Big Rape outplayed Manning that game. That fumble happening in the first place was a bit of a miracle. PM threw an int that didn't count, then kept going for kill shots at the end when they needed 3yds for a 1st down. One of his biggest chokes on what was the best Colts team.

But ya the Steelers were a massive luckbox that year. They had no answers for Carson Palmer in the Reg. Season and gave up a 60yd bomb on the first play of the game which he got hurt. Then they got a fraud of a 1seed in the title game much like this year's Titans and the ref silver platter job in the Seattle SB.

It’s supposed to be like absolute zero or something in Buffalo Saturday night. Are we going to see a repeat of the Patriots just running the ball all game while the Bills struggle to throw a literal rock around the field?

Sucks for Bills fans to get a home game and have to sit in that though. Especially drinking all day as most of them surely will. Could cause some serious health issues with cold like that.

The wind won't be a factor in this game

The wind won't be a factor in this game
Wind won’t but that ball is going to be hard as a rock, and the hands that throw and catch it….it’s going to be a challenge to keep them from going numb in those temperatures.

Wind won’t but that ball is going to be hard as a rock, and the hands that throw and catch it….it’s going to be a challenge to keep them from going numb in those temperatures.

Diggs said he wasn't that worried and he played in a colder game than this one

Now Vegas gets overrun by visiting fans. Not against the move financially they had to do it. It will never be the same as that Oakland stadium that was a dangerous craphole for visitors.

I went to the Dolphins @ Raiders game this year with a friends brother. Had never met him before, so when he was texting me which bar to meet him at pregame, he mentioned that he'd be the guy in the Sean Taylor jersey. I was like "great, we're going to get stabbed"

I'd say it was 70% dolphins fans.

90% of the NFL gear I see around Vegas on cars, houses, or clothing is Raiders tho.

Technically, absolute zero would be negative 460 degrees Fahrenheit, so I don't think it will be quite that cold (please don't call me a nerd).

buqafow6hhb81.jpg

Houston Texans are a trash organization.
Firing Culley after one year when he had them playing hard is such a joke.
He wasn’t going to get another HC job.

I wouldn’t take that job for sure.
NFL needs some deserving African-American assistants get HC jobs this cycle.
Only Tomlin is a joke.
Flores shouldn’t have wait to for another job.

Bowles, Bienemy etc. their needs to be some hirings this cycle.

It's kinda funny to see everyone in an uproar about Culley being fired when he was the butt of everyone's jokes earlier in the season. They did finish strong though. Clearly, Caserio just never really viewed him as the long-term coach; he was a placeholder to take the early L's until they could get the coach they really wanted, be it Flores, McDaniels, Daboll, Mayo, etc.

I see people running with the theory that they'll hire Flores and Watson will return to play for Flores because he was interested in playing for him in Miami...I don't really buy it personally but we'll see. Watson had bigger issues with Houston than just the coach.

It's kinda funny to see everyone in an uproar about Culley being fired when he was the butt of everyone's jokes earlier in the season. They did finish strong though. Clearly, Caserio just never really viewed him as the long-term coach; he was a placeholder to take the early L's until they could get the coach they really wanted, be it Flores, McDaniels, Daboll, Mayo, etc.

I see people running with the theory that they'll hire Flores and Watson will return to play for Flores because he was interested in playing for him in Miami...I don't really buy it personally but we'll see. Watson had bigger issues with Houston than just the coach.
Flores is a top tier candidate I can’t see him settling for the Texans job.
He is above that job.
The Texans are a dumpster fire because of Jack Easterby.

Caserio will hire a NE retrend which includes Daboil.

Joe Judge will be assistant HC/Special teams coach.

Stop hiring Belichick assistants he is the brains.

Mayo deserves a better job. But those 2 extra 3rd round picks this year would nice ammo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom