2021 NFL Thread | Page 160 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Totally agree in getting win and avoiding arrowhead trip

Yet Flores insisted on playing Tua last year over Fitzpatrick when the latter was clearly the better QB. We were told he was playing for the future. I guess that didn't work out so well.
That game at Vegas was the most obvious example.. Tua was checking down from his check downs if that’s possible .. Fitz comes in and it’s suddenly an aerial downfield display for the ages

Thought you said the Boston media was against the Patriots Alsacs

He is trolling.
The Boston media is the enemy of Boston sports fans.
Except the Red Sox media. They have to be full on pajama footy wearing hacks because the owner owns the newspaper.

Flores was not pro-Tua that was part of the reason he got fired.

He wanted to keep Fitzpatrick the starter last year that was a Greer forced decision.
Also Flores apparently wanted Herbert and Greer wanted Tua.

Flores was not pro-Tua that was part of the reason he got fired.

He wanted to keep Fitzpatrick the starter last year that was a Greer forced decision.
Also Flores apparently wanted Herbert and Greer wanted Tua.

Grier has been in Miami for 20 years with below average results and has that much sway with Ross it's insane. Thank god the Dolphins are managed poorly don't need the AFC East to become a gauntlet

Grier has been in Miami for 20 years with below average results and has that much sway with Ross it's insane. Thank god the Dolphins are managed poorly don't need the AFC East to become a gauntlet
Exactly what I was thinking. If they want to get rid of the guy who is right than the other guy, fine by me

Exactly what I was thinking. If they want to get rid of the guy who is right than the other guy, fine by me

I think Grier is a good but not great coach. If the Dolphins didn't lose to the Jags they would've made the playoffs over the Steelers. But he didn't deserve to get fired he should've gotten another year with a different QB

How funny is it that the 49ers has more of a home field advantage at so fi than they ever do at home

I think they’ll have a decent crowd this weekend too at Dallas

How funny is it that the 49ers has more of a home field advantage at so fi than they ever do at home

I think they’ll have a decent crowd this weekend too at Dallas

Other than a few select spots (GB, KC, etc) that is the way of the world now. More visiting fans then home fans.

Other than a few select spots (GB, KC, etc) that is the way of the world now. More visiting fans then home fans.
It seems Dallas does pretty good on the road.
That DC game is a home game for the Cowboys. When New England went down to DC in 2018 it was over majority Patriots fans. Dallas goes there every year and does that.
Their were a lot of Dallas fans in Philadelphia as well even though Eagles fans are strong and they had an overwhelming majority.

I have seen some fanbase a take over Dallas though.
Denver had an insane crowd there this year.
Raiders and Steelers as well in the past.

San Fran will have a lot of red in Dallas this Sunday I believe. Dallas fans at home are like New England fans at home wine and cheese elitists. On the road you get the more hardcore fans.

That DC game is a home game for the Cowboys. When New England went down to DC in 2018 it was over majority Patriots fans. Dallas goes there every year and does that.
Their were a lot of Dallas fans in Philadelphia as well even though Eagles fans are strong and they had an overwhelming majority.

San Fran will have a lot of red in Dallas this Sunday I believe. Dallas fans at home are like New England fans at home wine and cheese elitists. On the road you get the more hardcore fans.

Since Jerrah world opened just about every game has more visiting fans than home team fans.

The part that sucks is Jerrah doesn't care. He just wants that cash.

He is acting now this week like it is a big deal but he sits on a thrown of lies.

The diehards are being priced out of home games more every year
That's the biggest reason for the die hards here in Denver at least. The other is team performance. Since 2011 Denver has had 10,000+ no shows 5 times. 3 of those were this season, including 14,500 this past Saturday. Then with Denver being a huge melting pot, all the other fans of teams scoop up tix.

The diehards are being priced out of home games more every year
And yet, at the Bills' games I have attended, I am surprised with the # of people still buying beer. Who truly knows about someone's financial situation but some of the clientele you do wonder how they keep slamming those 10$ beers.

And yet, at the Bills' games I have attended, I am surprised with the # of people still buying beer. Who truly knows about someone's financial situation but some of the clientele you do wonder how they keep slamming those 10$ beers.

Yeah no idea, I only have 1 or 2 nowadays during the game but I also can't hold my bladder as well as I used to sadly lol

Add Philly and Pittsburgh to your list. Both stadiums are filled with fans of the home team and both fan bases travel really well.

Last edited:

Last week's Philly/Dallas game is a bit of an aberration in terms of the composition of Dallas and Philly fans. The game meant nothing to Philly and while it meant nothing to Dallas it gave Philly area Cowboy fans the one chance they have to see their team. I've been to a million Dallas/Philly games in Philly and the crowd base has always been at least 90% Eagle fans.

Looks like I’m skipping crappy Syracuse bball for New England at Buffalo in single degree temperatures. Not sure which is more torture.

Last edited:
Now Vegas gets overrun by visiting fans. Not against the move financially they had to do it. It will never be the same as that Oakland stadium that was a dangerous craphole for visitors.

Speaking of fanbases overrunning Alegiant Stadium, next season the Patriots travel to Vegas.

qxSL_jd1yre2M_aXyAudAvaL4h-IMWVneyJDz31hPPw.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom