2021 NFL Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

There is a deep back story behind that tony buzbee guy. I am inclined to take a VEEEERY deliberate pause to wait and see before jumping to conclusions on this one

EwrkVYsXIAUabW4

Today trades that were done already can be officially commenced starting at noon.
He is joking. This is the Wentz trade becoming official when FA and the new league year starts.
Lol. I fell for it.

I like what the Football Team is doing this offseason

if a guy who roughly avg 40 yards per and 1 td every 4 games he plays, then yeah...theyre killing it.

Plaxico, i mean, Golliday...will be a Giant by noon.

if a guy who roughly avg 40 yards per and 1 td every 4 games he plays, then yeah...theyre killing it.

Plaxico, i mean, Golliday...will be a Giant by noon.

Who's gonna throw the ball to him, Eli?

There is a deep back story behind that tony buzbee guy. I am inclined to take a VEEEERY deliberate pause to wait and see before jumping to conclusions on this one
In tend to think DeShaun Watson is not that guy.

Last edited:
In tend to think DeShaun Watson is not that guy.
Yeah it is certainly getting harder to dismiss these stories. I still think the lawyer is a whack job with an agenda, but that doesnt mean Watson cant be guilty too.

I would not be surprised at all if this is a smear campaign because he wants out of Houston.

I would not be surprised at all if this is a smear campaign because he wants out of Houston.
This would hurt his trade value, if he wanted to get out that badly hes not doing a good job of it.

Yeah it is certainly getting harder to dismiss these stories. I still think the lawyer is a whack job with an agenda, but that doesnt mean Watson cant be guilty too.
I agree, but (based only on media interviews,etc) he seems like a good guy, and there is a certain segment of the “message” trade that really are sex workers. The message is a front. (See Kraft, Robert,et al.). As a group, they can be unreliable. We shall see what Watson’s team comes up with.
Seems like an attempted shake down that was rebuffed, then sued.

If I were a Texans fan I would really hate how much business my team does with former Patriots.

Drake to Raiders, Trubisky to Bills, Rudolph to Giants.

Trubisky to Buffalo is interesting, didn't see that one coming. The other two make a lot of sense, Drake and Jacobs form a real nice 1-2 punch for Oakland.

Drake to Raiders, Trubisky to Bills, Rudolph to Giants.

Love the Trubisky pick up. The other two are objectively laughable (though I'll wait to see what the guarantees are on Rudolph's deal; I can't imagine he actually is seeing anywhere near $16 mil).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom