2021 NFL Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I'm happy because I'm already an ESPN+ subscriber and it seems like it'll be possible to share this with friends but also sad because ESPN+'s streaming platforms generally suck hard.

Trubisky to Buffalo is interesting, didn't see that one coming. The other two make a lot of sense, Drake and Jacobs form a real nice 1-2 punch for Oakland.
Nickelodeon MVP in Buffalo.
Anything more than veteran minimum is stealing by Mitchell.

Will Fuller a Dolphin. Like the combo of him with Parker. Now the question is, can either stay healthy?

Nickelodeon MVP in Buffalo.
Anything more than veteran minimum is stealing by Mitchell.

I would guess he gets something like $3 mil with incentives up to $6-7 mil.

Edit: Unless he just really wants a year with Daboll to rebuild his value which is entirely possible. But he deserves something like I outlined above.

Last edited:

So ESPN will get flex scheduling for MNF and 2 SBs on ABC.
Fox, CBS, NBC get 3 SB.

I won’t have to watch Thursday NIght football anymore it’s exclusively on Amazon prime and I won’t watch add that just for chitty football.

ESPN pays 2.7 billion a year
NBC/CBS/Fox pay 2 billion a year.
So above said Direct TV is out? No more Sunday Ticket?

I would guess he gets something like $3 mil with incentives up to $6-7 mil.

Edit: Unless he just really wants a year with Daboll to rebuild his value which is entirely possible. But he deserves something like I outlined above.
Sounds like it's $2.5 mil, that's a great deal.

So ESPN will get flex scheduling for MNF and 2 SBs on ABC.
Fox, CBS, NBC get 3 SB.

I won’t have to watch Thursday NIght football anymore it’s exclusively on Amazon prime and I won’t watch add that just for chitty football.

ESPN pays 2.7 billion a year
NBC/CBS/Fox pay 2 billion a year.
how anyone in America does not have Amazon Prime is beyond me.

its the no brainer of all no brainers.

im guessing the Thursday Night games will be part of it at no extra cost, but i imagine whatever they will call the Sunday Ticket on + you will have to pay for.

heres to espn+ figuring out a way to find out if 1 account is streaming at more than 1 location at a time...and then they charge them quadruple.

So above said Direct TV is out? No more Sunday Ticket?
Directv has a couple more years.
There is no way Sunday ticket will go exclusively to ESPN+ next season.
Bars would have a hard time with all bandwidths.

Rough day for the “go woke, go broke” crew.

nfl breaks the bank yet again despite having a bunch of social justice done throughout the season.

im guessing the Thursday Night games will be part of it at no extra cost, but i imagine whatever they will call the Sunday Ticket on + you will have to pay for.

heres to espn+ figuring out a way to find out if 1 account is streaming at more than 1 location at a time...and then they charge them quadruple.
I have Netflix, Directv, Disney+ don’t need Amazon Prime.
Screw Bezos.

Rough day for the “go woke, go broke” crew.

nfl breaks the bank yet again despite having a bunch of social justice done throughout the season.
NFL is untouchable.

The league walking hand in hand with BLM and a Communist dictator on the other hand...

i have it not because of the content, but because of all the free shipping.

if you buy like 3 items a year, it pays for itself.

my wife buys like 3 items a day.

ill take the free channel, thank you very much...

Lucky that my wife and I have careers that allow us to work from home during COVID.

But it’s been brutal for my wife’s online shopping predilection (addiction?).

She would’ve spent enough on shipping alone to seed her own global logistics outfit if not for Amazon Prime.

“Free” TNF is the least Jeffy B could throw my way.

im guessing the Thursday Night games will be part of it at no extra cost, I habut i imagine whatever they will call the Sunday Ticket on + you will have to pay for.

I'm happy because I'm already an ESPN+ subscriber and it seems like it'll be possible to share this with friends but also sad because ESPN+'s streaming platforms generally suck hard.

I have Netflix and I don't buy that much on Amazon and over 25 ships free so it's a waste of money.

i have it not because of the content, but because of all the free shipping.

if you buy like 3 items a year, it pays for itself.

my wife buys like 3 items a day.

ill take the free channel, thank you very much...
“Free” shipping is such a ruse. Just built in as part of the cost. The psychology of pricing and perception is fascinating.

“Free” shipping is such a ruse. Just built in as part of the cost. The psychology of pricing and perception is fascinating.
Don't see how thats the case when the product is generally cheaper than anywhere else as well.

Directv has a couple more years.
There is no way Sunday ticket will go exclusively to ESPN+ next season.
Bars would have a hard time with all bandwidths.

Well, then I will continue to stream games illegally rather than give my money to a platform I am physically able to actually get where I live.

Sorry not sorry.

If I were NE I would trade Gilmore and 15 and 4th round pick for Gallup and 10

Don't see how thats the case when the product is generally cheaper than anywhere else as well.
They buy wholesale based on volume. Do you really think they are losing $20 on everything they ship?

Cry me a river bud... you mean the top flight guys don’t drop everything to come play for you? Brave new world out there coach.

No thank you. Gallup to me is the most important receiver they have.
The reason it was discussed is both have only have 1 year left and will Dallas pay Gallup after drafting Ceedee Lamb and their defense was so bad they need secondary help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom