2021 NFL Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Leonard Williams contract is the grossest so far. Had that Kirk Cousins leverage.

Yup he had them over a barrel and the Giants knew it. Brutal FA session for them so far.

Yup he had them over a barrel and the Giants knew it. Brutal FA session for them so far.
brutal?

it just started.

they dropped his cap hit by 8MM.

Golliday is coming...

brutal?

it just started.

Golliday is coming...

For Giants fans I hope he is but John Ross, a no name FB, and Booker for more then double what it probably would have cost to re-sign Gallman doesn't scream a good result at least to me especially after losing Tomlinson.

brutal?

it just started.

Golliday is coming...
Dropping his cap hit by $8m isn't great if it means that $52m is left over 2 years.

Rodney Hudson released by the raiders.

For Giants fans I hope he is but John Ross, a no name FB, and Booker for more then double what it probably would have cost to re-sign Gallman doesn't scream a good result at least to me especially after losing Tomlinson.
ill eat my hat if Gallman gets less than Booker.

plus that was just agent talk, booker is likely getting far less guaranteed.

One of the connected Patriots media to Belichick Jeff Howe is saying Patriots and Texans are talking Deshaun Watson.
Apparently Caserio likes Josh Uche, Michael Onwenu and it would be players and draft picks if it happens.

One of the connected Patriots media to Belichick Jeff Howe is saying Patriots and Texans are talking Deshaun Watson.
Apparently Caserio likes Josh Uche, Michael Onwenu and it would be players and draft picks if it happens.

Anything is possible but without the Pats somehow getting themselves a real high 1st round pick I don't see it happening. This screams Pats trying to will something to happen.

Dolphins and Jets fans will have meltdowns if the pats get him.

Last edited:
As bad as the Jints are so far in free agency, the Iggles are worse. Every decent backup QB is gone. They wouldn't DARE draft a QB in Round 1--would they? Negates last year's bizarro Hurts pick. Guess we're looking at something like Chase Daniel redux. Not. Good.

As bad as the Jints are so far in free agency, the Iggles are worse. Every decent backup QB is gone. They wouldn't DARE draft a QB in Round 1--would they? Negates last year's bizarro Hurts pick. Guess we're looking at something like Chase Daniel redux. Not. Good.
I thought Philly was a good spot for Fitz.

but it looks like you guys plan to hand the keys to hurts.

wonder who you will bench him for during 4 Qtr comeback drive time...

I thought Philly was a good spot for Fitz.

but it looks like you guys plan to hand the keys to hurts.

wonder who you will bench him for during 4 Qtr comeback drive time...
They certainly needed a credible backup, at the very least to be a mentor. That's why I thought that ex-Colt Brissett, in particular, made sense. I understand that the Birds have cap restraints, but it's not as if they would have had to break the bank for Brissett. They've basically redone enough contracts to fish in the baby pool.

My meltdown will be heard from all corners of the earth

giphy.gif

Belichick to Caserio.

I bet Buffalo is going to pursue Zach Ertz.
I’m hoping for Cam Brate or OJ Howard personally but I definitely expect them to pursue veteran TEs in general.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom