2021 NFL Thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

While this Houston lawyer is a textbook ambulance chaser.
24 women and 14 lawsuits is insane against Watson.

I am sure they aren’t all legit but where there is smoke there is likely some fire.

He may get suspended for this stuff if the NFL is consistent.

I am sure they aren’t all legit but where there is smoke there is likely some fire.

At the very least he will likely be placed on the commissioners exempt list. I would think sooner than later. That would mean he can’t be dealt. Not saying I believe them, but there are some “conspiracy” theories that the current legal battles for Watson are all a part of the plan by the Texans so he won’t be able to be traded, or something along those lines.

CB Adoree Jackson to the Giants. 3 years, 39 million. Giants defense is going to be TOUGH. Best part might be that he cancelled his Philly visit and signed with the Giants. Players recognize what’s going on right now.

Bumping up the prediction to 11-5.
Wasn't he released by the Titans? They were so packed in the secondary they could let a40 million dollar guy go?

Wasn't he released by the Titans? They were so packed in the secondary they could let a40 million dollar guy go?
Salary cap hit cut.
They couldn’t renegotiate a lower cap number and with the cap not going up they had to cut him.

Jackson is a hot cold player.
He isn’t a number 1 but is a good number 2 DB giants have Bradberry.
Plus he can return kicks.

I think the East is a Giants and Football team battle.

Dallas defense is still bad. Dak will take a season to get fully healthy as well.

If Watson played for Philly, Dallas or WFT he would've already been banned for a year.

Lisa Friel would have it no other way.

Good luck with this one, Rog.

Gonna be hard to let Watson off less than an 8 game suspension with so many accusers.

Especially after Goodell set the precedent that one accuser (despite admitting her desire to ruin someone's career) is all it takes to get tossed for 6.

If Watson played for Philly, Dallas or WFT he would've already been banned for a year.

Lisa Friel would have it no other way.

Good luck with this one, Rog.

Gonna be hard to let Watson off less than an 8 game suspension with so many accusers.

Especially after Goodell set the precedent that one accuser (despite admitting her desire to ruin someone's career) is all it takes to get tossed for 6.
If I am Zeke I am watching this one and watching it hard.

Friel having any say is such a joke she is a Mara plant in that job.
She can’t keep her fandom out of doing the job.

If I am Zeke I am watching this one and watching it hard.

Friel having any say is such a joke she is a Mara plant in that job.
She can’t keep her fandom out of doing the job.
Kia Roberts was screwed as much as Zeke in how that saga played out.

Zeke better focus on holding on to the damn football in 2021!

Need a vet backup, sure, but I don't get paying him 3.5 mil guaranteed.. especially for a team that is tight against the cap. Believe he only made about a mil last year for the Jets and went 0-4. Think they got priced out for Brissett and Tyrod who would've been a better option for Hurts imo.

or the entire thing is a bunch of trash orchestrated by a complete and utter scheister of a "lawyer" we don't know. the numbers of accusers doesn't mean squat.

CB Adoree Jackson to the Giants. 3 years, 39 million. Giants defense is going to be TOUGH. Best part might be that he cancelled his Philly visit and signed with the Giants. Players recognize what’s going on right now.

Bumping up the prediction to 11-5.
lol Jackson probably figured why bother with Philly? They're so constrained by the cap that they can't pay what I want anyway.

Kia Roberts was screwed as much as Zeke in how that saga played out.

Zeke better focus on holding on to the damn football in 2021!
A lotta tread on those tires.

Need a vet backup, sure, but I don't get paying him 3.5 mil guaranteed.. especially for a team that is tight against the cap. Believe he only made about a mil last year for the Jets and went 0-4. Think they got priced out for Brissett and Tyrod who would've been a better option for Hurts imo.
Yeah I'm having difficulty containing my enthusiasm.

lol Jackson probably figured why bother with Philly? They're so constrained by the cap that they can't pay what I want anyway.

Maybe. They don’t have Joe Judge either.

or the entire thing is a bunch of trash orchestrated by a complete and utter scheister of a "lawyer" we don't know. the numbers of accusers doesn't mean squat.
Ben and Zeke weren’t ever arrested and the NFL suspended them.
Same for Jameis and the Uber driver in Arizona.

Watson shouldn’t feel safe he won’t get suspended. Lisa Friel picks and chooses who to be hard on.

Watson shouldn’t feel safe he won’t get suspended. Lisa Friel picks and chooses who to be hard on.

Suspension ? He’s 100% for sure getting suspended for a long , long time .. no matter what happens going forward...

Suspension ? He’s 100% for sure getting suspended for a long , long time .. no matter what happens going forward...
Oh I don’t believe he is guilty of criminal charges.
My whole comments were about him getting punished by the NFL.

Maybe. They don’t have Joe Judge either.

These guys go for the cash. And I don't blame them one bit. Dangerous profession within a fairly short time horizon. The coach has next to nothing to do with it.

Guilty or not ... not a good look when you’re accused of these actions and your lawyer’s name is Rusty Hardon

Last edited:
Salary cap hit cut.
They couldn’t renegotiate a lower cap number and with the cap not going up they had to cut him.

Jackson is a hot cold player.
He isn’t a number 1 but is a good number 2 DB giants have Bradberry.
Plus he can return kicks.

I think the East is a Giants and Football team battle.

Dallas defense is still bad. Dak will take a season to get fully healthy as well.
Cowboys are better than both teams. The defense needs to get better but Quinn was a good signing.

The NFL should take some lessons from the Duke Lax case.

Oh come on.

they’re ready to do something when it’s warranted.

is their video of him being a jackass like Elliot?

if we are talking about Big Ben, we all know he’s a rapist.

Oh come on.

they’re ready to do something when it’s warranted.

is their video of him being a jackass like Elliot?

if we are talking about Big Ben, we all know he’s a rapist.
Josh Brown admitted to domestic violence and Lisa Friel only recommended a 1 game suspension.

Zeke was an idiot in a bar and did nothing illegal and there was no evidence. He got 6 games.

Ben only got 4 games for his behavior.

Jameis got 3 games for the Uber driver.

Lisa Friel is a Giants hack in the NFL office who can’t take her fandom out of her work.

Josh Brown admitted to domestic violence and Lisa Friel only recommended a 1 game suspension.

Zeke was an idiot in a bar and did nothing illegal and there was no evidence. He got 6 games.

Ben only got 4 games for his behavior.

Jameis got 3 games for the Uber driver.

Lisa Friel is a Giants hack in the NFL office who can’t take her fandom out of her work.
Then there is Antonio Brown...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom