2021 NFL Thread | Page 209 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

My suggestion for OT. The clock starts at zero. Whoever wins the toss gets the ball first. Clock goes up after first possession of the team with ball scores then the other team gets the amount of time used to score.
After that the game is over.
If the first team doesn’t score no clock the rest of the game first team that scores wins.

If the team that score first kicks a FG then the other team can’t kick a FG they only get the time to try and score a TD..
This sounds like a Konami video game football edition

This is why i couldn’t root for Kc even though the Bills fans hate the Patriots I have little dislike for the Bills.

It’s kinda like Yankees fans towards Red Sox fans till they won in 04. It was one way dislike.

Holy shite. It’s gonna take me some time to come down from this

Holy shite. It’s gonna take me some time to come down from this
Congrats this is how I felt after the 2018 AFC title game. You are going to have a lot of energy and then crash.
Enjoy it.

Congrats this is how I felt after the 2018 AFC title game. You are going to have a lot of energy and then crash.
Enjoy it.
My wife is a bills fan. I’ve got some time on the couch to myself…

its been a dumb rule for ever.. started out dumb with not OT. then with first team to score wins.. then they modified to this version.. But what makes sense in reg season does not make sense in playoffs.. just like hockey throws out the modifed rule for the playoffs.. play until you have a winner.

I’ve never been so up and down in my entire life. I need some lithium.

Giants fans would you give up a second round pick for Sean Payton?

Obviously you wouldn’t give up a top 10 pick for him.

I would if i were the Giants give up a second round pick as the two top 10 picks are a lot of ammo to rebuild and Payton is a top 5 HC.

He wants out of NO rebuild that is coming.
Denver, Dallas and NY are probably the only jobs he would consider.

This is why i couldn’t root for Kc even though the Bills fans hate the Patriots I have little dislike for the Bills.

It’s kinda like Yankees fans towards Red Sox fans till they won in 04. It was one way dislike.

Not a Chiefs fan but this bothers me SO much less than having to explain to my kids what a dildo is

Rooting hard against KC from here on out but for this Pats fan, I saw enough last week to have me pulling for the Chiefs here

Would love to see someone hurl a 32oz cup filled with piss in response to receiving an involuntary champagne shower.

Giants fans would you give up a second round pick for Sean Payton?

Obviously you wouldn’t give up a top 10 pick for him.

I would if i were the Giants give up a second round pick as the two top 10 picks are a lot of ammo to rebuild and Payton is a top 5 HC.

He wants out of NO rebuild that is coming.
Denver, Dallas and NY are probably the only jobs he would consider.
No chance he would coach the Cowboys.

He’s too smart and I’m pretty sure he said no thanks when Jerry tried to back channel him.

Not a Chiefs fan but this bothers me SO much less than having to explain to my kids what a dildo is

Rooting hard against KC from here on out but for this Pats fan, I saw enough last week to have me pulling for the Chiefs here
Don’t let recent success change the opinion of the chiefs fans, we are also a long suffering fan base. We’re just 1 year ahead of the bills.

Would love to see someone hurl a 32oz cup filled with piss in response to receiving an involuntary champagne shower.
No involuntary champagne showers at a home game win.

As a Pats fan the Bills don’t bother me.
We are the Evil Empire to them. They aren’t worth hating as the Pats have inflicted a lot of damage on them.

I will root for Cincinnati but I am not actively rooting against Buffalo.

I would root against the Jets. As that is the Pats main division rival.

As a Pats fan the Bills don’t bother me.
We are the Evil Empire to them. They aren’t worth hating as the Pats have inflicted a lot of damage on them.

I will root for Cincinnati but I am not actively rooting against Buffalo.

I would root against the Jets. As that is the Pats main division rival.
That goes without saying. Must root against Jets

That goes without saying. Must root against Jets
Patriots main rival is the Jets.
We have conference rivalries with Steelers, Ravens, Colts and Broncos.

Divisional games with Dolphins and Bills matter but I have little hatred of either team.

1642996745047.jpeg

Atleast McDermott owned it.
The comment has to kill Bills fans though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom