2021 NFL Thread | Page 210 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Atleast McDermott owned it.
The comment has to kill Bills fans though.

Great how about owning it by doing the obvious football 101 thing and squibbibg it. So sick of coaches making idiotic decisions

Fair enough, but not exactly a place set up AA for success.
Its clearly a joke. As that is the section she was spraying. It technically is assault(harmful or offensive contact without permission) what she did but they would never arrest her.
If there were kids though that would be a no-no.

Giants fans would you give up a second round pick for Sean Payton?

Obviously you wouldn’t give up a top 10 pick for him.

I would if i were the Giants give up a second round pick as the two top 10 picks are a lot of ammo to rebuild and Payton is a top 5 HC.

He wants out of NO rebuild that is coming.
Denver, Dallas and NY are probably the only jobs he would consider.
Peyton is a franchise builder. He’s easily worth a second and probably a first in a year without a can’t miss type of dude …

I know it would have taken huge balls to do it but when KC won the toss my first thought was that Buffalo should try an on sides kick. We all knew that KC was going to score a TD in OT. Even if you don't recover it's still about keeping them out of the end zone. It's possible they may have caught KC unaware. Obviously the Bills should have squibbed it with :13 left and punting to Hill wasn't a great idea either. Speaking of Hill why wasn't he flagged for taunting on that TD run down the sidelines? Feel bad for the Bills and their fans. They had that one and let it get away.

Peyton is a franchise builder. He’s easily worth a second and probably a first in a year without a can’t miss type of dude …
If it was a late first they could probably give that up.
Not a top 10 pick.

NO should consider trading Payton if he could bring a decent package. Dennis Allen is on that staff and could be a Hc.

If it was a late first they could probably give that up.
Not a top 10 pick.

NO should consider trading Payton if he could bring a decent package. Dennis Allen is on that staff and could be a Hc.
We’re talking about the giants …they’re going to blow the pick anyway

I know it would have taken huge balls to do it but when KC won the toss my first thought was that Buffalo should try an on sides kick. We all knew that KC was going to score a TD in OT. Even if you don't recover it's still about keeping them out of the end zone. It's possible they may have caught KC unaware. Obviously the Bills should have squibbed it with :13 left and punting to Hill wasn't a great idea either. Speaking of Hill why wasn't he flagged for taunting on that TD run down the sidelines? Feel bad for the Bills and their fans. They had that one and let it get away.
Would have been ballsy to onside, but given the offenses, not insane IMO

Would Squibb put them in any better position than KC on their 45 with 8 seconds left? Probably slightly worse.

They definitely could have called Tyreek on the deuces, guess they decided he wasn’t throwing at anyone in particular.

thumbnail

1643031668306.jpeg

If the NFL had unlimited overtime!

Giants fans would you give up a second round pick for Sean Payton?

Obviously you wouldn’t give up a top 10 pick for him.

I would if i were the Giants give up a second round pick as the two top 10 picks are a lot of ammo to rebuild and Payton is a top 5 HC.

He wants out of NO rebuild that is coming.
Denver, Dallas and NY are probably the only jobs he would consider.

Yes.

I feel like the Bills fanbase is like the Always Sunny in Philadelphia gang.

The fanbase was broken. I legit feel bad. How they feel is like I how felt in 2003 after the Boone HR. I blamed Grady Little. It was a long offseason.

They are broken now and what sucks they win that game they win the SB.

This is part of why I felt like the victory lap when they won the wildcard round game felt excessive. It would have been like what the Red Sox celebration over the Yankees in 2004 had they not won the World Series.

Woo but who cares

This is part of why I felt like the victory lap when they won the wildcard round game felt excessive. It would have been like what the Red Sox celebration over the Yankees in 2004 had they not won the World Series.

Woo but who cares
That was their first playoff game with a full stadium against the Patriots.
Can’t really hate them. Even though they hate the Pats like i used to hate the Yankees as a kid.

When you win a lot its really hard to hate any team.
I don’t even hate the Giants and they ended the 18-0 season. Winning 6 titles in that sport is a lifetime plus. Everything else is gravy. Just give me competitive seasons.

The Bills are like the pre-04 Red Sox they need a title for all the baggage the fanbase is carrying.

Buckner and Norwood get overplayed for each fanbase.

That was their first playoff game with a full stadium against the Patriots.
Can’t really hate them. Even though they hate the Pats like i used to hate the Yankees as a kid.

When you win a lot its really hard to hate any team.
I don’t even hate the Giants and they ended the 18-0 season. Winning 6 titles in that sport is a lifetime plus. Everything else is gravy. Just give me competitive seasons.

The Bills are like the pre-04 Red Sox they need a title for all the baggage the fanbase is carrying.

Buckner and Norwood get overplayed for each fanbase.

The problem for Buffalo is it's not just KC they need to get by. The Bengals are likely to be just as big of a problem in the immediate future and who knows what other young QB's will emerge, but there's a lot of them in that conference.

They really need to fix their pass rush. That's the main thing that is keeping them from getting by KC.

I feel like the Bills fanbase is like the Always Sunny in Philadelphia gang.

The fanbase was broken. I legit feel bad. How they feel is like I how felt in 2003 after the Boone HR. I blamed Grady Little. It was a long offseason.

They are broken now and what sucks they win that game they win the SB.
Hard to imagine we'll ever have a better chance at a Super Bowl than we did this year, but honestly, I enjoyed that game wayyyy more than a usual playoff game for a team I care about. Like when the Cubs and Bucks went all the way, I was a nervous wreck the entire time. The game yesterday was so non-stop entertaining that I didn't really have a chance to be nervous. Just an incredible game that I think the slightly better team won.

The problem for Buffalo is it's not just KC they need to get by. The Bengals are likely to be just as big of a problem in the immediate future and who knows what other young QB's will emerge, but there's a lot of them in that conference.

They really need to fix their pass rush. That's the main thing that is keeping them from getting by KC.
They got one more year. Then the Allen extension kicks and they will lose some depth.

They should go after Clowney and just go for it next year.

If they don’t get it next year then in 2023 the extension kills depth and they will still be good for a while but those QB contracts make it hard to win every year. It’s why Brady taking an under market contract helped build the roster.

Hard to imagine we'll ever have a better chance at a Super Bowl than we did this year, but honestly, I enjoyed that game wayyyy more than a usual playoff game for a team I care about. Like when the Cubs and Bucks went all the way, I was a nervous wreck the entire time. The game yesterday was so non-stop entertaining that I didn't really have a chance to be nervous. Just an incredible game that I think the slightly better team won.
Buffalo has the better team.
Mahomes feet made the difference.

Bills need a LB who can spy Mahomes.

Watch the replay of the Rams 44 yard gain to Kupp to get them in field goal range.

Stafford running down the field to line up to spike the ball.

Umpire and Ref 50 yards behind the play. Back judge (upfield) touches the ball while it's sitting on the turf to "spot it."

Umpire and ref barely get to the offensive backfield when Rams spike the ball.

Curious why the umpire didn't have to push the QB/C out of the way, pick the ball up and move it a foot before letting the C snap it.

(None of this changes the fact that the Cowboys deserved to lose that game. I just like pointing out the inconsistent BS of NFL officiating)

Buffalo has the better team.
Mahomes feet made the difference.

Bills need a LB who can spy Mahomes.
The Bills have that already. They just don't agree with needing a spy on him.

Watch the replay of the Rams 44 yard gain to Kupp to get them in field goal range.

Stafford running down the field to line up to spike the ball.

Umpire and Ref 50 yards behind the play. Back judge (upfield) touches the ball while it's sitting on the turf to "spot it."

Umpire and ref barely get to the offensive backfield when Rams spike the ball.

Curious why the umpire didn't have to push the QB/C out of the way, pick the ball up and move it a foot before letting the C snap it.

(None of this changes the fact that the Cowboys deserved to lose that game. I just like pointing out the inconsistent BS of NFL officiating)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom