2021 NFL Thread | Page 212 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Aka i am going to get paid to talk in studio for one season or in the MNF booth then Mike McCarthy does Mike McCarthy things next year and gets fired i will get Jerry Jones to overpay me.

Jerr'ah could have this year if he was willing to give up a mid round pick.

He would be an immediate upgrade.

This is a Bill Parcells like move. Heck Parcells probably told him this is what he should do. He will have his pick of any job next year. He’s at worst the 3rd best coach in the NFL.

This is a Bill Parcells like move. Heck Parcells probably told him this is what he should do. He will have his pick of any job next year. He’s at worst the 3rd best coach in the NFL.
If I were the Saints i hire a David Culley like hire. Have them eat the 4-13 season fire the patsy and then you have you the Saints credit card cap jail season off the books, real cap space and good draft pick.

It’s what good teams should. If Belichick wasn’t trying to catch Shula wins total he would have gone 4-12 over 7-9 for the draft pick.

Saints should hire a patsy and get the next real coach next year.

Jerr'ah could have this year if he was willing to give up a mid round pick.

He would be an immediate upgrade.
I doubt Payton would want to disrespect the Saints unless it was a real draft pick going to them.
Payton is worth atleast a second round pick.

I think next year he could be had for a 3rd.

If I were the Saints i hire a David Culley like hire. Have them eat the 4-13 season fire the patsy and then you have you the Saints credit card cap jail season off the books, real cap space and good draft pick.

It’s what good teams should. If Belichick wasn’t trying to catch Shula wins total he would have gone 4-12 over 7-9 for the draft pick.

Saints should hire a patsy and get the next real coach next year.
They should promote Dennis Allen. That’s who I want.

They should promote Dennis Allen. That’s who I want.
Would that fanbase accept him and a really bad season?

The Saints have a ton of dead money they have to eat.
If the fanbase is good with Allen no
Need for a Culley.

Curious to see if they end up just having a firesale on the vets there to properly rebuild now that they have no real reason not to.

Curious to see if they end up just having a firesale on the vets there to properly rebuild now that they have no real reason not to.
Cam Jordan to any contender is a perfect addition. He plays best in big games.

Saints could trade their vets and get some picks.

They have pieces. They don’t have a QB they should suck next year. Eat all the dead money and they have a good job for 2023.

No reason to be mediocre next year.

Need for a Culley.
Allen deserves to be a HC. I hope it's in NO.

That said they have 6 players taking up 60% of the cap. I expect Lattimore, Thomas, Jordan, and Kamara to all be on the block or cut post June 1.

Is Brady really going to walk away from a cakewalk division title next year?

The Bucs should go after Rodgers if he really decides to hang it up.

Is Brady really going to walk away from a cakewalk division title next year?

The Bucs should go after Rodgers if he really decides to hang it up.
Tampa is a timebomb as well.

They are loading up. I think Brady will play one more year and be done after that.

Its why if I am NO i suck next year and then the division is wide open after Tampa blows up.

Carolina has no offense and Atlanta is going to age out.

Tampa is a timebomb as well.

They are loading up. I think Brady will play one more year and be done after that.

Its why if I am NO i suck next year and then the division is wide open after Tampa blows up.

Carolina has no offense and Atlanta is going to age out.
The Bucs have 45 players signed for next year with 15 million projected under the cap. That's better than everyone else who made the playoffs besides the Raiders and Patriots.

The Chiefs have more cap room, but they only have 38 players under contract.

Green Bay and Dallas are the teams with major issues. Green Bay is worse off than NO.

This is the year the Bengals and Chargers should make their moves to compete with KC and Buffalo. They are both 60 million under.

thats a shame.gif

Payton is coaching the Cowboys. Jerry has always regretted him leaving. They are still close and Sean still has a house there. I think he sits out another year and when McCarthy doesn't win a sb next year the deal gets done.

Payton is coaching the Cowboys. Jerry has always regretted him leaving. They are still close and Sean still has a house there. I think he sits out another year and when McCarthy doesn't win a sb next year the deal gets done.
Is Jerrah going to let him pick the players? Seems like that is a potential sticking point.

Is Jerrah going to let him pick the players. Seems like that is a potential sticking point.
The Cowboys already have a talented roster. For Payton I think he gives up some control. He's always loved the guy.

Need for a Culley.
Is everyone available? Love to see Kamara in silver and black.

Saints will move pretty much any vet i think.

They are significantly over the cap and have some dead money.

Plus their QB situation isn’t good.
Payton is a damn good coach and they somehow got to 9-8 with their injuries.

They would move Kamara for picks i think. Not sure his value though.

That would be a typical Raider move. He’s definitely on the downside. His YPC cratered this season as did his receptions.

I'm shocked to see you admit the Cowboys won't win a SB next year. :)

They won't win one until Jerr'ah is gone.
+ 5 years.

That's how long I estimate it will take Stephen to realize he sucks twice as much as his dad at running the team.

With Hackett getting fhe Denver job.
We know where Rodgers will end up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom