2021 NFL Thread | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Surprised Tampa or Miami didn’t overpay him.
Honestly a bit surprised too. Curious to see who Tampa ends up bringing in at RB.

Gave Donovan Smith an extension to clear cap space for Ndamukong Suh this morning. Fournette/some other RB is pretty much the last piece remaining to add.

Honestly a bit surprised too. Curious to see who Tampa ends up bringing in at RB.

Gave Donovan Smith an extension to clear cap space for Ndamukong Suh this morning. Fournette/some other RB is pretty much the last piece remaining to add.
James Conner?

BBF61A17-001A-4C58-A300-E21B955C82E2.jpeg

Hire me Bill.

What do they have the Steelers grabbing?
You do your mock as your own team.
Can make offers trade up or down with any team.

Ben and Zeke weren’t ever arrested and the NFL suspended them.
Same for Jameis and the Uber driver in Arizona.

Watson shouldn’t feel safe he won’t get suspended. Lisa Friel picks and chooses who to be hard on.

Watson apparently doesn't...

You do your mock as your own team.
Can make offers trade up or down with any team.

That's pretty cool.

Cisco or Iffy with the Bills 2nd round pick, hmmm. I'll just flip a coin and pick Iffy.

Got an A- drafting for the Phins, same with the Jets. Won’t let me paste the results into this thread

I
Mac Jones? I could throw to his receivers at Bama.
I don’t like Mac in the first round. If you could get him in the middle of the second round yeah I’d take a flyer on him and plus I got another future first round draft pick from the Football team and another future second pick if I want one of 2 QBs in next draft.

Man they are tough graders. Lions now have 8 2022 1st rd picks and still only got an A-.

1616608235353.png

A move their fans have been waiting for ? Yea .. good move listening to the fans who have no clue paying 10 million for a “speed guy” with no more speed who will miss at least ten games and be questionable or GTD the others

ive done a lot of these and a couple things keep happening:

1. Zack Wilson goes #1 an awful lot
2. Giants could be looking at Penei, Smith or Waddle...Pitts also there a lot.

ive done a lot of these and a couple things keep happening:

1. Zack Wilson goes #1 an awful lot
2. Giants could be looking at Penei, Smith or Waddle...Pitts also there a lot.
I would be floored if Penei was there at 11. If he's there at 10 the Boys should sprint to the podium. Know people love Pitts but you just don't take tight ends that high.

I would be floored if Penei was there at 11. If he's there at 10 the Boys should sprint to the podium. Know people love Pitts but you just don't take tight ends that high.
I think both guys will be gone by 11. Penei for sure. Pitts ran a 4.46 40 which is probably the fastest 40 time for a TE in NFL history. He gone long b4 11.

I think both guys will be gone by 11. Penei for sure. Pitts ran a 4.46 40 which is probably the fastest 40 time for a TE in NFL history. He gone long b4 11.
If the Bengals were smart they would take him to protect burrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom