2021 NFL Thread | Page 229 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

I don’t give a chit. I agree.
He is going to retjre a Patriot.
If he doesn’t retire a Patriot I’d be shocked, but again, to all my Pats people on this thread, give the man a minute. I’m not blind enough to recognize that he had a significant, albeit brief impact on the Bucs, and my fandom is not above letting him relish in that.

But to sit there and suggest that he doesn’t give a hoot about the Patriots and the organization just because he didn’t name drop you today is asinine and I will debate anyone into the ground on that subject. I’ll die on that hill.

Tom Brady is the Patriots. We salute him, because he graced us with 20 wonderful seasons and 6 trophys, not because he added us into his note on Twitter. FOH with that, Patriots fans, we’re better than that.

I don’t give a chit. I agree.
He is going to retire a Patriot.

Felger wants to say Brady HATES YOU. Because it programs his show.
Felger can pound sand. He’s awful.

That makes no sense . Investing in sports gambling and gambling itself have nothing to do with each other. Incentivizing losing is far and away the hugest thing to come out of this .. why bring up that Elway was drunk ?… that’s just being an ass

That makes no sense . Investing in sports gambling and gambling itself have nothing to do with each other. Incentivizing losing is far and away the hugest thing to come out of this .. why bring up that Elway was drunk ?… that’s just being an ass
It’s actually not

These owners are all out of touch rich guys.

I feel for Flores as I feel minority HCs don’t get a fair chance.

I can’t see him getting another HC this cycle and it will take some work to get a HC job when he should have been already hired.

Miami’s owner Ross is going to deposed. So the NFL can’t protect him as long as this lawsuit survives summary judgment.

If he gets deposed then the NFL has to do an investigation and it will get real.
Either force him to sale or strip the Dolphins of real draft picks.

These owners are all out of touch rich guys.

I feel for Flores as I feel minority HCs don’t get a fair chance.

I can’t see him getting another HC this cycle and it will take some work to get a HC job when he should have been already hired.

Miami’s owner Ross is going to deposed. So the NFL can’t protect him as long as this lawsuit survives summary judgment.

If he gets deposed then the NFL has to do an investigation and it will get real.
Either force him to sale or strip the Dolphins of real draft picks.

It's shockingly stupid of the NFL to dismiss without investigation, all of the allegations. Aside from charges of racism, blowing off the charge the Dolphins owner offered to pay for losses is mind-blowing.

No other owner was trying to rig competition. It’s serious business. Especially an owner who’s invested in gambling.
Got news for ya…

They’re all invested in gambling since they let the fox in the hen house.

A few mill directly invested in a gambling company for this billionaire ain’t sheet.

The league went all in (pun intended) with gambling so the Commish is gonna have a hard time convincing the other owners to force Ross out.

I expect the Dolphins will lose multiple first rounders for the NFL to appear concerned about tanking/fixing allegations.

Jints will get a stern finger waived in their face with a $50 fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom