2021 NFL Thread | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Derek Carr...WTFaq
This was recipe for disaster. When the Raiders look like they're getting their act together they proceed to puke all over themselves. That and the square ass public was all over them this week spelled doom.

This was recipe for disaster. When the Raiders look like they're getting their act together they proceed to puke all over themselves. That and the square ass public was all over them this week spelled doom.
Football is more fun when the Raiders are good.

They wait for me to put a money line bet on them … then they return to suckage

Why go for it 4th and 1 from your own 34 in the first quarter vs a team you are better than ?

This league is a joke .. two full seconds are gone before the snap

and gumball is counting down the clock then mysteriously makes no mention of him getting to 1 and two more seconds go by

I don't think I've ever bet on the Raiders in my life, until today. I thought 3.5?! Are they begging me to take $, so I did. Although If me betting on them makes them lose, I might continue that for the rest of the season.

The safety that just occurred in the Raiders/Fish game has to be one of the dumbest play calls I've sever seen.

The safety that just occurred in the Raiders/Fish game has to be one of the dumbest play calls I've sever seen.
As dumb as the 4th and 1 bills ran vs Pitt?

I don't think I've ever bet on the Raiders in my life, until today. I thought 3.5?! Are they begging me to take $, so I did. Although If me betting on them makes them lose, I might continue that for the rest of the season.
Ha, I've made similar umm sacrifices today with Pitt/NE but I'm curious what all the Raider bettors thought the line should've been. 7 or 8? Miami was thought by almost everyone to be the better team for a year plus up until 7days ago. The QB is obv a lateral move at worst. +Pts and ML sprinkle was an easy bet. Obv. half hoping this post jinxes them.

Miami was thought by almost everyone to be the better team for a year plus up until 7days ago
Eh, that was last year, trajectory and what have you done lately looms large. Add in playing in Vegas against a team without their starting qb, I think the line was low. Believe me writing all that seems very weird for me, probably the most anti raider guy on the board, but $ wise, I couldn't resist. I also did something else I usually don't do, I took my Broncos -10.

I mean that was a clear delay of game. How is it even being debated?
Agree. I can see how it happens when it's really close. because the ref has to keep an eye on the clock and the snap of the ball, It's not like watching it on tv where it's all on one screen.

But that one wasn't really that close.

Mahomes is great, but the league has adjusted to KC a bit. Their defense and specifically the secondary is terrible.
They shot themselves in the foot with turnovers today. But agree, the league is catching up to the offense a bit and the defense will need to get better.

They shot themselves in the foot with turnovers today. But agree, the league is catching up to the offense a bit and the defense will need to get better.
Ya nobody is really stopping them yet; I will be looking for a cheaper price on their futures bets this week.

The Rams should win this game. The Bucs starting secondary is all in street clothes. Can’t believe the line was what it was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom