2021 NFL Thread | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Patriots RT problems killing their offense.
They need Trent Williams.
As a Raiders fan I have to laugh at Bill’s arrogance thinking the Patriots way would change that lazy tub of schlit. Also regretting picking Pats -3

Cardinals brilliant D just gave up a 75 yard TD drive on which every single play was a run…

and no runs were over 20

Cardinals brilliant D just gave up a 75 yard TD drive on which every single play was a run…

and no runs were over 20
luckily for Kingsbury, he has an equally inept coach on the other sideline.

The Bills are on Fox this week and I didn’t even make the effort to go find a bar with the Giants on. Not worth the hassle or $50 day. Doing yardwork.
My Dads in Virginia for the week and much happier not having to deal with his Gmen today.

I had Detroit on the money line at +300. Was counting my money when they had them at 4th and 19 with about 30 seconds left from their own 20...and no timeouts... and they still lose.

LOL Lions.

I had Detroit on the money line at +300. Was counting my money when they had them at 4th and 19 with about 30 seconds left from their own 20...and no timeouts... and they still lose.

LOL Lions.
I have Baltimore in survivor. I knew it was a stupid choice and I deserved to lose. But the refs gave the Ravens the game. Unreal

What are the Chargers doing, is there something in the SanDiego/LA facilities that have made all their players/coaches idiots for 20years. Good win tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom