2021 NFL Thread | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Weei is by far the biggest sports station in Boston, I know ur not a fan but there not going anywhere. Pats are fine, good team with a few holes like 80% of the NFL
WEEI hasn’t beat the sports hub in ratings for years.

Weei is by far the biggest sports station in Boston, I know ur not a fan but there not going anywhere. Pats are fine, good team with a few holes like 80% of the NFL
Um no it’s not.
The Sports Hub 98.5 gets 4 times the ratings than WEEI.
EEI is dead.
Mike Felger has the show on 98.5 that gets way higher ratings than all of EEI.
You would like Felger&Mazz all it does is tell New England sports fans why their teams suck and blow.
You don’t know Boston radio it’s okay.

If Sean McDermott did that I'd have a stroke. You have to go for that when playing Brady Mahomes Rodgers etc
and of course not ONE mention of the decisions questionable nature by Collinsslurp or Pal Michaels.

Um no it’s not.
The Sports Hub 98.5 gets 4 times the ratings than WEEI.
EEI is dead.
Mike Felger has the show on 98.5 that gets way higher ratings than all of EEI.
You would like Felger&Mazz all it does is tell New England sports fans why their teams suck and blow.
You don’t know Boston radio it’s okay.

I definitely need to tune in, don't know if I've ever heard of the sports hub but I have heard of Felger & Mazz

Also had a terrible punt decision earlier that would make Dino blush.

Defensive gameplan was great but he let the Pats down tonight
I don’t mind the punt in the 2nd.
He was protecting the lead for halftime.
If he doesn’t get it the Bucs get a score way easier.
The end decision was just stupid.
It showed he had no confidence in the OL.

and of course not ONE mention of the decisions questionable nature by Collinsslurp or Pal Michaels.

Profootball talk, Cowherd and others will kill him for it.

All they do is tell Boston fans their teams suck and blow. While sucking the joy out of sports.
Fans who hate Boston sports would enjoy the show.
At some point, like everyone like them in the media before them, they will go too far and blow up. Callahan and Minehane were #1 in Boston at one time. They have podcasts now. I can't stand felger or Mazz. I was watching them and a caller called in and Murrey their a-hole update guy, asked the guy if he had kids. The guy said yes. And Murrey said I hope you outlive them. He should have been fired on the spot. Felger and Mazz said nothing. Tells you all you need to know about them.

All they do is tell Boston fans their teams suck and blow. While sucking the joy out of sports.
Fans who hate Boston sports would enjoy the show.

What an odd way to reach out to the Boston sports fanbase

What an odd way to reach out to the Boston sports fanbase
The Boston sports media think they are a sports franchise and fans care about them.
I loathe them because of this.
I don’t want homers but I want fair analysis. Boston media think telling fans things suck and blow works.
It’s a joke.
Felger is from Milwaukee so he isn’t a fan of the local teams except the Bruins. He makes it that being critical is just asking the tough questions caller. That being a fan of the teams makes you a bobo why do that.
Mazz is his highly paid sidekick who says stupid chit to keep the heat off Felger and likes telling fans they are morons.

Boston radio is disgusting. The Sports Hub basically lives off hate the teams and EEI is just irrelevantly trying to copy it.

They think Belichick has underachieved as Patriots HC and should be fired after this year if he doesn’t win a playoff game.
No joke 6 SBs isn’t good enough for these clowns and they get ratings. Which is sick.

The Boston sports media think they are a sports franchise and fans care about them.
I don’t want homers but I want fair analysis. Boston media think telling fans things suck and blow works.
It’s a joke.
Felger is from Milwaukee so he isn’t a fan of the local teams except the Bruins. He makes it that being critical is just asking the tough questions caller. That being a fan of the teams makes you a bobo why do that.
Mazz is his highly sidekick who says stupid chit to keep the heat off Felger and likes telling fans they are morons.

Boston radio is disgusting. The Sports Hub basically lives off hate the teams and EEI is just irrelevantly trying to copy it.
Felger is always looking for someone to blame. A non athlete who loves saying that someone sucks. Saying they poop their pants. That is his favorite.

Felger is always looking for someone to blame. A non athlete who loves saying that someone sucks. Saying they poop their pants. That is his favorite.
Get ready of a week of Belichick bashing and then tomorrow they will be rooting for the Yankees. Telling you caller to be afraid and that your team blows.

It’s a joke.
Mazz is his highly paid sidekick who says stupid chit to keep the heat off Felger and likes telling fans they are morons.

They think Belichick has underachieved as Patriots HC and should be fired after this year if he doesn’t win a playoff game.
No joke 6 SBs isn’t good enough for these clowns and they get ratings. Which is sick.
They were praying that the Sox would lose this weekend.

Get ready of a week of Belichick bashing and then tomorrow they will be rooting for the Yankees. Telling you caller to be afraid and that your team blows.
We will hear about Sale coming up short and choking. That is in stone.

It’s a joke.

That's insane

I don’t mind the punt in the 2nd.
He was protecting the lead for halftime.
If he doesn’t get it the Bucs get a score way easier.
The end decision was just stupid.
It showed he had no confidence in the OL.
3 yards? the O line can't hold up for a 3 yard pass? if he has that little trust in the line then might as well just plan for next year

That was a stupid decision.
Patriots D deserved better than that.
The Pats D played well. I know you care about my fantasy team, but my opponent had Brady as QB and just needed an average game to overtake me. But keeping him out of the end zone kept a 2 point lead for me.

I don't know about the analytics, but what I saw from Mac jones was impressive considering the Line play. I don't care how far the ball travels but 20 straight completions is not an easy feat. For a Rookie he stood up pretty well against the blitz especially when they couldn't establish the run. The line was the real issue yesterday. I thought Brady played average at best for him, but you can chalk that up to some good defensive scheme and probably some adrenaline early.

As I watched the game it did dawn on me that I really do hate Antonio Brown. There is no analytics for that, but I feel like everyone needs to know it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom