2021 NFL Thread | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

The Boston sports media think they are a sports franchise and fans care about them.
I loathe them because of this.
I don’t want homers but I want fair analysis. Boston media think telling fans things suck and blow works.
It’s a joke.
Felger is from Milwaukee so he isn’t a fan of the local teams except the Bruins. He makes it that being critical is just asking the tough questions caller. That being a fan of the teams makes you a bobo why do that.
Mazz is his highly paid sidekick who says stupid chit to keep the heat off Felger and likes telling fans they are morons.

Boston radio is disgusting. The Sports Hub basically lives off hate the teams and EEI is just irrelevantly trying to copy it.

They think Belichick has underachieved as Patriots HC and should be fired after this year if he doesn’t win a playoff game.
No joke 6 SBs isn’t good enough for these clowns and they get ratings. Which is sick.

Do they still run those Sunday night bitch fests on the local stations? They writers and broadcasters had their own mini feuds on there as if anyone cared. The funniest one was when Bledsoe vs. Brady was still a thing. 2002 season (no playoffs after first title) Brady had one of his what turned out to be many bad games in Miami. The guys covering the game in Miami for channel whatever where Bledsoe guys and were doing the recap with these shlit eating grins on their faces, and the studio guys were pro Brady and very mad about the gloating.

By the way, I went to the Bills game yesterday, and with rain in the forecast for at least 5 days ahead of time, you would think that a 37 year old grown adult like me would have planned ahead and purchased a poncho, but no. I'm still drying out this morning.

probably better you didn't

NSFW

By the way, I went to the Bills game yesterday, and with rain in the forecast for at least 5 days ahead of time, you would think that a 37 year old grown adult like me would have planned ahead and purchased a poncho, but no. I'm still drying out this morning.
I was there too. That was wet.

Thank god it was mild out and there wasn't really any wind at all.
Agree. Any colder and it would have been much worse. Still, with all that rain there is still a sense of "chilly-ness".

They got me in one of my survivor pools. Going back and forth between NO and KC all week (took BUF in week 3). Home vs road got me in the end. I should have zoomed out farther and questioned why I'm taking Jameis over Mahomes.
So glad I took Buffalo.

Philly played without four of their five starters on the OL yesterday and yet KC did not get a lot of pressure on the QB. KC's line play on both sides of the ball is just ok, nothing special. They have three incredible pieces- the QB, WR and TE - and a very innovative HC.

Philly might have scored 50 if it wasn’t for the penalties.

This "leader" is a real piece of work. I've never heard of a coach sending his team home on their own while he stays behind to essentially party. Urban is building his get out of Jax card quickly. Then he'll take a "break" for family/health/rehab. And then end up at the next job.

Raiders fans completely taking over in LA. Not a Chargers town at all.

I like the idea of a good Raiders team again. Would be good for the NFL.

Joey bosa is my hero
He comes off as a total air head stereotypical meat head … but his pure unadulterated attack on the officials was symphonic

Raiders fans completely taking over in LA. Not a Chargers town at all.

I like the idea of a good Raiders team again. Would be good for the NFL.
Just when the fans start to believe they pull that first half and a too little too late 2nd half.

What’s that ? No more talk about MVP David Carr?

I’m guessing they’re moving on to Kyler now

Jerry finally pulled the trigger on Jaylon.

Hallelujah.

Looking forward to not having to watch 54/9 celebrate second down TFLs and then get roasted on third and long (all while being down two scores).

Pleasantly surprised the Jones family has given Dan Quinn that much say in personnel.

Last edited:
Gilmore to the Bucs?
Yup Patriots I am shocked actually didn’t trade him.
They could have gotten a late round pick for him.
It’s un-Belichick like to release him and let him go wherever he wants.
Apparently Seattle offered a pick and Gilmore didn’t want to go there so Belichick said go wherever you want.
It’s going to be Kansas City or Tampa.

Jerry finally pulled the trigger on Jaylon.

Hallelujah.

Looking forward to not having to watch 54/9 celebrate second down TFLs and then getting roasted on third and long (all while being down two scores).

Pleasantly surprised the Jones family has given Dan Quinn that much say in personnel.
giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom