2021 NFL Thread | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Wow.. the jets are in a different league than the lowly Falcons who are themselves a good two standard deviations below the Mean

Wow.. the jets are in a different league than the lowly Falcons who are themselves a good two standard deviations below the Mean
Atlanta is a good “bad” team.
They will get leads a lot and then blow them.

The Jets have a young team that atleast has upside.
They aren’t good now but I see some players I like.

Atlanta is a good “bad” team.
They will get leads a lot and then blow them.

The Jets have a young team that atleast has upside.
They aren’t good now but I see some players I like.
Wilson has zero touch . He throws everything 100 mph.. he needs to take his foot off the gas and stop making the game harder than it is .. lot of balls in the dirt and over heads

also .. ATL may be a good bad team …but they’re playing without Ridley and Gage. They have the hall of fame closed Lee Smith catching passes

Last edited:
I don’t think ive ever seen that .. the Qb hitting his own lineman in the back on a screen pass.. is this guy an NFL caliber Qb ?

Iggles looking awful. Carolina has a good defense but Hurts has been really bad.

Outlet mall Davis mills with 200 yards at halftime vs the vaunted pats D ..amazing

Say what you want about Baker on the field but the guy can do a commercial

Urban Meyer should be fired tonight. His insistence on using Hyde solely to help a former player out is gross incompetence

OMFG are the Packers really going to have Crosby kick this 48 yarder when he has missed 4 straight FGs?

Edit: the answer is yes, yes they are.

Sam darnold not fixed ? Of course not .. why .. well I had Carolina -3 as the third leg of my parlay .. the other two hit so of course a 15-3 lead against the crap eagles cannot stand

Sam darnold not fixed ? Of course not .. why .. well I had Carolina -3 as the third leg of my parlay .. the other two hit so of course a 15-3 lead against the crap eagles cannot stand
Eagles defense played well. They won that game.

Smh, Jones ridiculously horrible throw got Barkley hurt.

This game is really pissing me off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom