2021 NFL Thread | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Awful looking Barkley ankle injury.

As much as I despise Big Blew I don’t like seeing that.

Hope that ends the streak of freak injuries to star players in this rivalry (when they play in Arlington).

Why are Nantz and Romo doing TB against the suck Dolphins with Cleveland and the Chargers playing today?
Same reason Troy and Buck are doing Dallas NYG. Cowboys and Tampa are big draws on viewers.

Daniel Jones banged his head on the turf.
That might be a concussion.

Meanwhile on Red Zone an alternate reality was unveiled as homeboy was waxing about how Davis Mills lead the Texans to victory dripping the Pats to 1-4

Cooper is something else. If had the drive of someone like Irvin, Rice or Carter he would be one of the greatest of all time. Talent wise off the charts. Between the ears not so much.

Buck kept blaming the defender but it was Jones who dropped his helmet and caused the h2h contact. I cannot #&*+ing stand Buck.
You are a Cowboys fan as well.
It has to be so annoying for Dallas opponents to have Buck and Aikman in the booth.

Buck always sounds like he bet on Dallas and takes these games way too hard.
Aikman is less bias than Buck which is amazing.

Cooper is something else. If had the drive of someone like Irvin, Rice or Carter he would be one of the greatest of all time. Talent wise off the charts.
He’s very driven, just think he’s oft injured.

Plays with a lot of nagging leg injuries that I think slow him down. And I don’t think he’s 100% comfortable with how the offense runs (Coop ain’t the focus of the passing game).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom