2021 NFL Thread | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Deal for 2023 6th round pick.
Gilmore wanted this.
He is from Rock Hill, SC and went to South Carolina.

He wasn’t getting more as a FA he found out.
So he will get 7 million for 10 games with a team he wants to play with.

The Bucs couldn’t pay him 7 million they didn’t have the cap space.

Carolina was the perfect spot for Gilmore, he can help them get to a WC spot this year.

Green Bay should've paid though, they could've moved a couple things around to make it work

We all think that, but our wives would say differently
Oh, my wife would murder me. But that's my point. It's an issue between Urban and his wife. The fact that the owner had to make a formal statement and he had to apologize to the team just seemed absurd to me.

His mishandling of domestic violence at Ohio State is what actually matters in life.

Oh, my wife would murder me. But that's my point. It's an issue between Urban and his wife. The fact that the owner had to make a formal statement and he had to apologize to the team just seemed absurd to me.

His mishandling of domestic violence at Ohio State is what actually matters in life.
It’s truly hilarious the righteous indignation of the average self unaware American

Nah I think it shows him as a clown and it's a big issue with his employer. He's been a disaster every step of the way since the day he took the job. I agree that I could care less if his wife is good with that or not. He should have gone back to JVille on the plane with the team as he is 0-4. He then says he was there to spend time with his grandkids but there are two videos of him acting inappropriately. One where he is basically shocking the women through her jeans. Yeah, not the best look for a HC of an NFL team making what 9 mil a year? Yeah if he's Joe Blow, no big deal but he isn't. He's such a phony anyway.

Sounds like he almost got fired and they have all sorts of clauses in their contract I am sure. I guess I could care less what his wife thinks about it or the morality of it as well as he's just some horned up old dude and I get it. If his wife good with it then fine that it's nobody's business with regard to their marriage. But the videos are out there the owner of the Jags has every right to make it a big deal and be pissed off about it. Yeah the public? who really cares but social media going to have a ton of fun with it and rightfully so.

It’s truly hilarious the righteous indignation of the average self unaware American
It is. But I mean all the ex players saying coaches never don't fly back w/ team ever and the Michael Silver stuff about the players laughing at him & having zero respect? Doesn't seem like nothing to me. It sounds like there's a good chance he's one and done.

Jerry finally pulled the trigger on Jaylon.

Hallelujah.

Looking forward to not having to watch 54/9 celebrate second down TFLs and then get roasted on third and long (all while being down two scores).

Pleasantly surprised the Jones family has given Dan Quinn that much say in personnel.
xq61094iivr71.jpg

It is. But I mean all the ex players saying coaches never don't fly back w/ team ever and the Michael Silver stuff about the players laughing at him & having zero respect? Doesn't seem like nothing to me. It sounds like there's a good chance he's one and done.

Meyer is a laughing stock right now. If you are going to come in with the "discipline" and college tough guy approach you better walk the walk. It's never going to work.

And like I said nobody cares what his wife has to say about the situation. it's the fact that he is 0-4 and is in a bar on Saturday night acting like an idiot. Maybe he should have been doing something more productive or at least home in Jacksonville working during the day. He is getting paid a ridiculous sum of money.

Meyer is a laughing stock right now. If you are going to come in with the "discipline" and college tough guy approach you better walk the walk. It's never going to work.

And like I said nobody cares what his wife has to say about the situation. it's the fact that he is 0-4 and is in a bar on Saturday night acting like an idiot. Maybe he should have been doing something more productive or at least home in Jacksonville working during the day. He is getting paid a ridiculous sum of money.

I don't see how he survives this. It's not about what actually happened in the bar (who cares), it's that it exposed a lot of other things. Like how little respect his team seems to have for him.

Probably best for him if they cut ties now, he can lay low for 2 months, let the attention deficit country move onto the next thing, then take his pick of open college jobs.

I don't see how he survives this. It's not about what actually happened in the bar (who cares), it's that it exposed a lot of other things. Like how little respect his team seems to have for him.

Probably best for him if they cut ties now, he can lay low for 2 months, let the attention deficit country move onto the next thing, then take his pick of open college jobs.

Agreed. That was my whole point, I could care less about the incident and that he's 57 acting like a college guy, whether his wife should care etc. He just looks like a joke/ clown and it sounds like his teams thinks the same. This weeks worth of gameday prep is probably stellar. I just don't think his level of arrogance or schtick will ever work in the NFL unless he had a HUGE NFL resume to back it up. The players are adults and don't want to hear it or care. Maybe rookies will listen to the nonsense but certainly not the VETS. Bozo

What on earth are the refs doing in the nfl? There was just a double punt over the line of scrimmage in the Rams game.

He is .. but it was always going to be that way … and not because of this

What on earth are the refs doing in the nfl? There was just a double punt over the line of scrimmage in the Rams game.
Evidently, was behind the line

Probably coming to Syracuse next year then, isn’t he?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom