2021 NFL Thread | Page 98 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Bengals probably should have beat the Packers too. No clue how they let the Bears dominate them.

Am I blind or did the dolphins dude only get 1 foot down on the go ahead TD? They review every score so I assume I must be seeing things

Cowboys might have the nfc east wrapped up by Thanksgiving.
Wait until you see us healthy and we ruin our draft pick and ruin your...weekend.

you’ll go out first game in the playoffs though. And we’ll miss on the next superstar by one pick.

*We aren’t that bad and should be 4-3 and we looked terrible against Dallas and LA because of extreme injuries.

Wait until you see us healthy and we ruin our draft pick and ruin your...weekend.

you’ll go out first game in the playoffs though. And we’ll miss on the next superstar by one pick.

*We aren’t that bad and should be 4-3 and we looked terrible against Dallas and LA because of extreme injuries.
Lol you are that bad. Cowboys will roll the Giants in the Meadowlands.

Lol you are that bad. Cowboys will roll the Giants in the Meadowlands.
We really aren’t. 7-8 win type team if healthy. You caught us at the right time...the first time.

I started the game rooting for the Bengals and then thought somewhere around the 2nd qtr: Wait if Chase is a stud and Burrough is good and the defense is better than Baltimore's...aren't they the better team?
So much for all of those Sewell draft day takes.
Was watching the Ravens/Bengals broadcast plus the RZ channel and commentators were gushing over Lamar. He's a great QB but I'd take Burrow in a heartbeat. Incredibly accurate and knows where to go with the football.

We really aren’t. 7-8 win type team if healthy. You caught us at the right time...the first time.
I've seen every Giant game this year. Denver beat you up. We steamrolled you. Giants aren't in the Cowboys class.

You guys are set up well to take the best available RB. :)

I've seen every Giant game this year. Denver beat you up. We steamrolled you. Giants aren't in the Cowboys class.
Denver beat us up.

You got us when everybody was hurt.

Our D is adequate when not hung out to dry, Jones is improved and good enough to win with, with help, and Barkley and Toney are downright explosive - while Slayton, Shep, and Golladay are capable.

We’re a decent team that will go 6-10 because we inexplicably blew 2 games that we should’ve won by 10-14 to start the year, and then of course every skill guy got hurt.

You guys are set up well to take the best available RB. :)
We’re set up to ruin some NFC East team’s(that we’re better than but less lucky than) seasons.

We’re set up to ruin some NFC East team’s(that we’re better than but less lucky than) seasons.
The only way you'd damage Philly or Washington is if u beat them and lowered their draft pick. We want Dallas to go 14-3 and then lose in their first playoff game.

Denver beat us up.

You got us when everybody was hurt.

Our D is adequate when not hung out to dry, Jones is improved and good enough to win with, with help, and Barkley and Toney are downright explosive - while Slayton, Shep, and Golladay are capable.

We’re a decent team that will go 6-10 because we inexplicably blew 2 games that we should’ve won by 10-14 to start the year, and then of course every skill guy got hurt.
Cowboys had guys out too Gallup Lawrence Neal Collins. That game was a butt whooping. That game today was a 5 3 game until Carolina quit. I've seen nothing out of Jones this year outside of the wash game and 4th qtr and ot of the saints game. Giants ceiling is 6 and 11.

The only way you'd damage Philly or Washington is if u beat them and lowered their draft pick. We want Dallas to go 14-3 and then lose in their first playoff game.
When it comes to the NFC East, I will cut off my nose to spite my face.

Im still kindve in disbelief that you guys ran weird goalline plays and actually won one, but at least I know Dallas and Washington will never do that again under current ownership.

When it comes to the NFC East, I will cut off my nose to spite my face.

Im still kindve in disbelief that you guys ran weird goalline plays and actually won one, but at least I know Dallas and Washington will never do that again under current ownership.
Dallas is a legit Super Bowl contender.

Dallas is a legit Super Bowl contender.
Could be. They’ve got a nice team. Which means they lose round 1.

I turn into the world biggest Rams fan come December. Hell, I’ll root for TB. Brady never caused us any trouble.

Could be. They’ve got a nice team. Which means they lose round 1.

I turn into the world biggest Rams fan come December. Hell, I’ll root for TB. Brady never caused us any trouble.
Id be rooting against the Cowboys too if I were you. This is the best football team We have had since 2007. And the core of this team is really young. I despise Jerry Jones but hes finally put together a good team.

I’m in a weekly pick em league ATS, and we get a “sharpie” pick each week where if you get it you get an extra point but if not you lose 1. Went with ATL -2.5 and in classic ATL fashion they blew the lead just to win by 2. Pick em leagues are ridiculous. Some really big lines this week too with LAR, ARI, TB.

Id be rooting against the Cowboys too if I were you. This is the best football team We have had since 2007. And the core of this team is really young. I despise Jerry Jones but hes finally put together a good team.
I don’t disagree. On paper the Cowboys have a nice team. I just don’t think they get it done come playoff time and that’s based on both hope and the last 20 years...so nothing substantial this year.

As a neutral/Orange fan I hope Arizona is legit, but I don’t know. They seem like a second half swoon, but all bets are off in the playoffs if Murray is healthy type team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom