2021 NFL Thread | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

Could be. They’ve got a nice team. Which means they lose round 1.

I turn into the world biggest Rams fan come December. Hell, I’ll root for TB. Brady never caused us any trouble.

This ain't Romo and The Red Headed Genius.

That said they got to prove it still but I have faith in Dak.

Denver beat us up.

You got us when everybody was hurt.

Our D is adequate when not hung out to dry, Jones is improved and good enough to win with, with help, and Barkley and Toney are downright explosive - while Slayton, Shep, and Golladay are capable.

We’re a decent team that will go 6-10 because we inexplicably blew 2 games that we should’ve won by 10-14 to start the year, and then of course every skill guy got hurt.
I wish I had the level of optimism for my team that you have for the NYG. You've been singing a happy tune for several years now. :)

I don’t disagree. On paper the Cowboys have a nice team. I just don’t think they get it done come playoff time and that’s based on both hope and the last 20 years...so nothing substantial this year.

As a neutral/Orange fan I hope Arizona is legit, but I don’t know. They seem like a second half swoon, but all bets are off in the playoffs if Murray is healthy type team.
25 years. But who's counting?

Nantz and Romo absurdly said the following with the Bucs going for it on 4th and Goal from the 1 with under a minute in the 3rd quarter (WITH A 32 POINT LEAD)…

Romo - “This is huge, Jim. This is probably going to determine the game!”

Nantz - “Could be. Bypassing a chippy field goal they might need”

The Bears haven’t scored a TD all game yet they tried to make it sound like it was the last play of the game that would win or lose it.

Clown show

I wish I had the level of optimism for my team that you have for the NYG. You've been singing a happy tune for several years now. :)
I’m as negative as all get out in the Giants thread but when there’s Eagles and Cowboys fans around, I instinctively start talking crap.

The worst Sunday of football we have had this year.

Im sorry the Giants beat the Panthers by too many points for everybody.

I know you were all interested.

It probably won’t happen again...until we play garlic breathe Philly.

Nantz and Romo absurdly said the following with the Bucs going for it on 4th and Goal from the 1 with under a minute in the 3rd quarter (WITH A 32 POINT LEAD)…

Romo - “This is huge, Jim. This is probably going to determine the game!”

Nantz - “Could be. Bypassing a chippy field goal they might need”

The Bears haven’t scored a TD all game yet they tried to make it sound like it was the last play of the game that would win or lose it.

Clown show
Sounds like clear sarcasm

I wonder when the Gmen lose the next 3 if he will have them in the sb.

I don’t disagree. On paper the Cowboys have a nice team. I just don’t think they get it done come playoff time and that’s based on both hope and the last 20 years...so nothing substantial this year.

As a neutral/Orange fan I hope Arizona is legit, but I don’t know. They seem like a second half swoon, but all bets are off in the playoffs if Murray is healthy type team.

Dallas is doing some things this year they haven't since their last SB. Now that means nothing if you can't get it done but right now not one single defense has slowed them down except the Chargers and that was somewhat self inflicted. The defense creating turnovers is the big one for me. It's been a problem for a really long time.

We will see how it plays out.

Dallas is doing some things this year they haven't since their last SB. Now that means nothing if you can't get it done but right now not one single defense has slowed them down except the Chargers and that was somewhat self inflicted. The defense creating turnovers is the big one for me. It's been a problem for a really long time.

We will see how it plays out.
They didnt have the players on.defense that they do now. Diggs Parsons Gregory.

Wentz looks like he is done. It's a shame too. Just a shell of himself.

Wentz looks like he is done. It's a shame too. Just a shell of himself.
He had several good games in a row coming into this game. No doubt he's looked very shaky tonight but keep one thing in mind- they're playing in a driving rainstorm.

He had several good games in a row coming into this game. No doubt he's looked very shaky tonight but keep one thing in mind- they're playing in a driving rainstorm.
I get the weather. He just keeps throwing passes he should not. Should have 3 or 4 picks if not for the wet ball and them being dropped.

He just looks like a guy trying to hard and pressing.

This Indianapolis/San Francisco game is worth watching because of the comedy of weather-related errors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom