2021 NFL Thread | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

This is one of the worst defenses in the league and the Broncos might not score.

Teddy's still not right, might have to sit him. I knew the Browns would still run it, not only because that's what they do, but we're down both starting LB's and 2 backups. Our highest paid secondary in the league there's nothing to say, they've sucked for 3 games. This is still is a must win regardless.

I’m not sure what some of these talking heads see, but Odell looks cooked. I know he had a knee injury, but every time I see him play he’s always dropping passes.

Seems crazy to me that Denver has 3 wins. So many missed tackles.

I’m not sure what some of these talking heads see, but Odell looks cooked. I know he had a knee injury, but every time I see him play he’s always dropping passes.

I kinda think at this point he could thrive as a #2 WR on a playoff team. He drops more passes now as you said but I still see him get open quite a bit, which I think most teams would love.

There were a few NFL writers who laughed at the Cardinals for hiring Kingsbury and said they should've hired Fangio lol

I like the Bengals players, but it’s weird to think of them as being good. They might be Buffalos best competition if they close this one out.

Jamarr Chase continues to embarrass NFL defensive backs.
I started the game rooting for the Bengals and then thought somewhere around the 2nd qtr: Wait if Chase is a stud and Burrough is good and the defense is better than Baltimore's...aren't they the better team?
So much for all of those Sewell draft day takes.

I started the game rooting for the Bengals and then thought somewhere around the 2nd qtr: Wait if Chase is a stud and Burrough is good and the defense is better than Baltimore's...aren't they the better team?
Baltimore should be 3-3. The "missed" delay of game gave them a win vs. Detroit, and Indy's kicking game was SU-esque, costing the Colts what should have been a win.

So much for Chase not being able to catch the ball in the preseason!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom