2021 NFL Thread | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Thread

AB is the most important player for the Bucs offense besides Brady.

Brown in the slot is an-all pro Julian Edelman. Brady will go to him on 3rd down.
Evans and Godwin are good but Brady goes to Gronk and Brady.

Bucs need HFA this year. Last year their was no HFA in road playoff games. Crowd noises affects Brady see Mile High.

Bucs just need GB to lose once and they could get the 1 seed. Arizona is not beating Tampa.
The other problem for Tamps is their HC. Arians is a clown.

I agree that Gronk and AB are the most important guys on that offense. AB is the best WR of that group. Brady and Gronk are damn unstoppable in the red zone but Gronk's body is broken down.

What protocols did Brown break that Rogers didn't?
The NFL went to court in the Brady case and showed that Goodell can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
It doesn’t matter what Brown did and Rodgers did. Goodell can do whatever he wants.

Joe Buck roots for the Cowboys so blantantly. Like Aikman keeps his composure and knows how to not be rooting so blantantly.

So bad when he does Dallas games.

What the heck was that call? Blindside block?
Technically correct but a horrible rule. Blindside block is any forcible contact with your back turned away from the opponent’s end zone. The blocker in this case was completely turned around and I guess made forcible contact with his helmet.

I’m legitimately embarrassed for him but then I remember he’s going to be paid like $100 million to be a bad football player and I feel less bad.
That was a head scratcher the guy is a rb.

Technically correct but a horrible rule. Blindside block is any forcible contact with your back turned away from the opponent’s end zone. The blocker in this case was completely turned around and I guess made forcible contact with his helmet.
Agreed. Horrible rule. That was a very good block.

Some of the negativity surrounding Hill has gone over the top. He’s not a good passer, but they moved the ball with him until his finger clearly affected his throwing. More than you can say with Jamies and Siemian.

The block call was garbage. The player blocked was lined up against that offensive player. I don’t care what said rule says. Not like the officials call everything by the book anyway.

Last edited:
The NFL went to court in the Brady case and showed that Goodell can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants.
It doesn’t matter what Brown did and Rodgers did. Goodell can do whatever he wants.
Totally agree. The difference, I read, Is that Rodgers told the Packers he had not been vaccinated even though he "lied" to the media. Antonio falsely represented to the team that he had been vaccinated. I'm not arguing for Rodgers. Goodell does as he wants like you said. AB is a clown.

The level of asses being chapped when the Cowboys win any game might just be worse than Cuse fans when UConn is doing well.

Explain this one to me. Chargers up 8 early in the fourth elect to go for two. Why ?

If they succeed they’re up 10 .. a two score game
If they fail , it’s a 1 pt game
If they kick the pat it’s a 2 score game

Now they ended up getting a penalty which pushed them back so they decided instead to kick

But I don’t get it

I’d like to nominate another running back for my all fumble team

Last time it was fumble master Melvin Gordon
Today I nominate Joe Mixon for his skills at putting the ball on the ground ..

Chargers were about to complete an epic collapse , up 24-0 at one point ..at the time only up 24-22 with the bengals driving deep into Bolts territory , then our hero , basically untouched, fumbled on a 2nd and short, right to a defender who took it back for a TD .. and that was the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom