2021 PGA Tour | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

I just put $10 on Harris English at 125-1. He is finished at -3.
Not likely, but crazy enough that he could get in a playoff with all the people falling.

7 minutes later his live odds are now up to 45-1.

I like it when an American wins the US Open but none of them are really stepping up right now.

I just put $10 on Harris English at 125-1. He is finished at -3.
Not likely, but crazy enough that he could get in a playoff with all the people falling.
Not a bad bet but obviously when you have two guys that need to choke, its a lot harder then only having to need one to drop.

I like it when an American wins the US Open but none of them are really stepping up right now.
Nothing about Rahm or Oostie to dislike. Its not like Montgomery or Poulter.

Not a bad bet but obviously when you have two guys that need to choke, its a lot harder then only having to need one to drop.

Two guys to choke at 125-1 is pretty good especially given the chaos.
The live odds dropped all the way down to 20-1 (at its peak) and I could have cashed out and made a small profit. But obviously I held given the small stakes.

I'm sure Rahm was expecting a much better birdie putt (20 feet or so?) on 18 after he had a great drive to start.

Maybe a little too conservative on that bunker shot? He is putting it in the hands of Oosty to mess up.

EDIT - WOW. What a putt by Rahm.

I'm sure Rahm was expecting a much better birdie putt (20 feet or so?) on 18 after he had a great drive to start.

Maybe a little too conservative on that bunker shot? He is putting it in the hands of Oosty to mess up.
Well he made it anyway!

There was a time earlier today there was 10 people at -3 or over (or maybe even 11) -- and they were huge names that were moving positiviely. Would have never guessed that -2 from Guido Migliozzi would have ended up 4th!

Total chaos on the back nine except for Rahm.

And Dechambeau now just explodes with a shank green side chip (tough shot)

Reminds me of a round I had last week. I am a 12 handicap right now, so nothing spectacular.

But I was +2 after 13 holes -- was hoping to get a 75 which would have been my best score since my younger years when I hit the ball much further (might be my second best ever). I ended up with a +8 on my last 5 holes and an 82.

I had the no one get to 6 under prop sitting pretty nice until Rahm made those 2 big putts.

EDIT - WOW. What a putt by Rahm.
Which he obliged on 17. Another Louie choke job.