2021 PGA Tour | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

2021 PGA Tour

My DVR timed out after the 4th playoff hole. What happened?

Cantlay had an incredible week putting. Lots of tweeks to get there. This is a great breakdown.

I've been following him for a couple seasons now. He's always been a terrific putter. Hope he takes this Fed Ex, and gets primed for the majors next year.

Is Bryson trying to be a d--k in order to help fit some image that he has created as the Nutty Professor of Golf? You can be quirky without thinking it has to be part of your personality.

He also needs to spend time on his mid and short game.

Is Bryson trying to be a d--k in order to help fit some image that he has created as the Nutty Professor of Golf? You can be quirky without thinking it has to be part of your personality.

I don't like or dislike him, but he certainly has his Dick moments. It seems his view on playing the game is all based on mathematical logic, and having figured it all out he's entitled to win all the time. He's sort of like the Sheldon Cooper of golf: all technical knowledge and no personality.

He’s insufferable haha

I hate it when playing partners in your field of view start walking when you begin your swing. We've all seen guys do it. But if I can't see them it makes no matter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he's setting up over his ball there, isn't his back toward Cantlay?

I hate it when playing partners in your field of view start walking when you begin your swing. We've all seen guys do it. But if I can't see them it makes no matter. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he's setting up over his ball there, isn't his back toward Cantlay?
If he couldn’t see him, he wouldn’t have known
he was walking, unless the clubs were rattling. What is the etiquette on waking when your partner is playing?

Lol

I don't have a problem with that. Some years ago there was a jerk following Davis Love around in a PGA event yelling, "No Love! No Love!" Security punted his ass and that ended the problem.

One of the things I've come to like about golf is the etiquette, the self-discipline and the respect for players, fans and the course itself. People yelling "Brooksie!" at DeChambeau, and practicing similar boorish behaviors, are changing that, and I don't believe that's for the better. Just because you bought a ticket doesn't give you the right to act like a jerk. Or worse.

His putting has actually been a strength this year. He is 14th in strokes gained putting,

But his wedge game is not good at all. His insistence on the same length clubs for his entire bag is problematic... he should have a few wedges that are longer. It really hurts his wedge game. (I stand to be corrected on this point as perhaps he already adjusted a few clubs)

Go get it butterfly. Great call that went viral. Some good golf today and entertaining. Hovland playing well. Not too many changes. Lots of golf left.

Go get it butterfly. Great call that went viral. Some good golf today and entertaining. Hovland playing well. Not too many changes. Lots of golf left.

As soon as I posted that Hovland threw a bogie on the board. Sorry Viktor.

Hole in One by Harris English on a very tough 15th hole.

I would prefer if the PGA Tour rotated the Tour Championship across a handful of locations.
Having it at East Lake all the time doesn't do it for me.

I would prefer if the PGA Tour rotated the Tour Championship across a handful of locations.
Having it at East Lake all the time doesn't do it for me.
You could do a rota like the Open but it's not a true major and it's the only time we see the course all year. And it has a lot of history which I feel means a lot. It's not the toughest course but there are some good holes that you have to play error free to win or be in contention.

His putting has actually been a strength this year. He is 14th in strokes gained putting,

But his wedge game is not good at all. His insistence on the same length clubs for his entire bag is problematic... he should have a few wedges that are longer. It really hurts his wedge game. (I stand to be corrected on this point as perhaps he already adjusted a few clubs)
wouldnt he want his wedges to be shorter not longer?