2021 Tokyo Olympic Basketball... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Tokyo Olympic Basketball...

Nbcolympics.com

free unlike peacock

Nbcolympics.com

free unlike peacock
I'm getting it free on peacock presently.
Edit - fairly certain I don't have a free trial or anything going on. Just said Peacock into my remote and there it was. I'm on Comcast.
Aussies playing good active D. Our shot selection is bad. They're en fuego from 3. We're not.

Last edited:
USA Basketball is the stacked AAU team that does nothing but press, run, and play 1-on-1 and loses every other Sunday at 9am because a mediocre team runs a motion offense and a simple press break.

We don’t take it seriously and it makes it unenjoyable to follow

Plenty of game left but pretty horrendous start, down 15 at moment.

USA Basketball is the stacked AAU team that does nothing but press, run, and play 1-on-1 and loses every other Sunday at 9am because a mediocre team runs a motion offense and a simple press break.

We don’t take it seriously and it makes it unenjoyable to follow
…… AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF. (With one qtr to go)

…… AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF. (With one qtr to go)
In case you didn't know what ended up happening...

Slovenia up two vs France at halftime. Winner advances to Gold Medal game. Slovenia only has two million population but does have one Luka Doncic.

In case you didn't know what ended up happening...

I've been posting the results first thing in the morning for the past week.

Nobody complained. Or maybe nobody noticed. :D

Slovenia up two vs France at halftime. Winner advances to Gold Medal game. Slovenia only has two million population but does have one Luka Doncic.
France up 4 with 4:27 to go. Mike Tobey from Monroe NY and UVA playing well for Slovenia.

Nbcolympics.com

France up 4 with 4:27 to go. Mike Tobey from Monroe NY and UVA playing well for Slovenia.
well that was a bizarre ending. Doncic doesn't take the last shot despite having Gobert switched onto him.

Fournier with a baffling obvious offensive foul when they were about to salt the game away.

well that was a bizarre ending. Doncic doesn't take the last shot despite having Gobert switched onto him.

Fournier with a baffling obvious offensive foul when they were about to salt the game away.
Yup. Both teams made mistakes the last minute. Gobert missed two free throws and then next possession throws a great pass outside for a three. Fournier fouled out on the dumb play you mentioned. Slovenia also missed two FT's the last minute, one by a 89% shooter. Doncic with 18 assists and triple double only the 3rd in Olympic history but couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. He's getting crucified on twitter for giving the ball up on the last play, and probably rightfully so but the other guy driving wasn't a bad play.

Doncic hurt his wrist crashing into the scorers table and stopped shooting. Looked like a legit injury. He facilitated and still had them in a position to win which was pretty great.

The Gold Medal game will be Saturday Friday night at 10:30 PM Eastern.

On Paycock.

Not a secret anymore ;)

Last edited:
The Gold Medal game will be Saturday night at 10:30 PM Eastern.

On Paycock.

i think you’re wrong. It’s 1030p est Friday night and it’s on TV. NBC.

Friday night it is.

Friggin International Date Line.

I don't know if it's 9 AM or 10 PM right now. :rolleyes:

I think you might be right about the date and time but wrong about the network unless NBC caves and takes it off Peacock.

I think you might be right about the date and time but wrong about the network unless NBC caves and takes it off Peacock.

the schedule shows NBC.

C9F276C3-414B-4229-90B4-47801E5B8BB3.jpeg

the schedule shows NBC.

View attachment 204071
NBCOlympics website says it's on NBC

USA basketball tweet says Paycock.

I'd trust NBC more.
Yup, now I see it along with some other events scheduled like the Women's Marathon. So hopefully everything else is concluded and they give it the attention it deserves. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom