2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Unlike you, who knows these players better than anyone.

Do they come to your place for appointments, or do you travel to them?
I think the Yankees should employ a medical staff and then Cashman could consult with them. But no, he just goes and makes stuff up.

I think the Yankees should employ a medical staff and then Cashman could consult with them. But no, he just goes and makes stuff up.

Yeah how bout he give an optomistic return time once and awhile. He doesnt have a medical degree so he doesnt know

Well he is wrong. 19 months is wrong. Too long.
How the bleep do you know this without knowing his medical situation.

Tommy John surgery for position players takes less time because the stress on the elbow to pitch makes the strength of the ligaments a longer rehab for pitchers.

The Yankees are making the playoffs next year who cares if Severino pitches in May or August.
He will get back before October.
You are priceless.
I wish the Yankees would get rid of Cashman it would hurt the organization.

Cashman when it comes to medical analysis doesn't know an elbow from a shoulder. He has been pessimistically wrong more than ever. Sevy will and should be back by Late May early June latest.

Your medical analysis leaves much to be desired too.

Okay bro. Its 9 am in the morning. Perfect morning would be a bloody mary extra spicy sitting at my kitchen table eating 4 eggs scrambled. But alas blue Collar here.

So that means...2 eggs hard boiled, and a Rolling Rock?

They got the message...

Cressey should have been fired. That's the only way to get "the message" as you say. Like I said during the season scare players to stay healthy and play thru injuries (They don't want too see these people who they have developed relationship with get fired) and the next guy to do his job.

Cressey should have been fired. That's the only way to get "the message" as you say. Like I said during the season scare players to stay healthy and play thru injuries (They don't want too see these people who they have developed relationship with get fired) and the next guy to do his job.
How would "scare players to stay healthy" and why would you want players to "play through injuries?"

How would "scare players to stay healthy" and why would you want players to "play through injuries?"

Remember when Luis Cessa tried to play through an injury in 2017?

Had arm and shoulder discomfort but was afraid to tell the staff. Ended up getting DL'd in August.

It's a shame the Yankees didn't know they should have been looking for an arm at the trading deadline.

Remember when Luis Cessa tried to play through an injury in 2017?

Had arm and shoulder discomfort but was afraid to tell the staff. Ended up getting DL'd in August.

It's a shame the Yankees didn't know they should have been looking for an arm at the trading deadline.

Yeah because Luis Cessa was the difference between us advancing in the ALCS game 7 vs the Astros in 2017.

Give me a break.

Yeah because Luis Cessa was the difference between us advancing in the ALCS game 7 vs the Astros in 2017.

Give me a break.
Missing-the-Point.png

If I was being paid millions of dollars a year guaranteed I would play thru a bad hamstring calf quad. No excuses when it comes to playing thru injuries in postseason you play even if you tear your hamstring quad calf etc. That's the deal. How much was Stanton getting paid a year in 2019 when he didnt stay in the lineup of the ALCS vs the astros when we were up 1 game to none.

If I was being paid millions of dollars a year guaranteed I would play thru a bad hamstring calf quad. No excuses when it comes to playing thru injuries in postseason you play even if you tear your hamstring quad calf etc. That's the deal. How much was Stanton getting paid a year in 2019 when he didnt stay in the lineup of the ALCS vs the astros when we were up 1 game to none.
But would you be at full strength, playing-wise? Let me answer that for you.

NO

You would not only potentially be hurting yourself, but you would also be hurting the team.

But you don't get that, do you?