2021 Yankees Season | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

Dont distract the team and potentially cost us wins from a fans standpoint of view. I hate to bring him up again cause I get crushed for it what would George think if he was alive. He would appreciate the thoughts but he is being paid millions of dollars 7 year 70 million dollar deal and btw Stanton was originally not going to play according to Boone but ended up playing. Just saying I watch sports to get away from daily life and world events these guys get paid millions to win games for their teams and thier fans.
I dig your Unfrozen Caveman Car Salesman routine.

Three games and you get to make out the lineup. Four games and you can make roster moves.
How many games before you get your own bobblehead?

Dont distract the team and potentially cost us wins from a fans standpoint of view. I hate to bring him up again cause I get crushed for it what would George think if he was alive. He would appreciate the thoughts but he is being paid millions of dollars 7 year 70 million dollar deal and btw Stanton was originally not going to play according to Boone but ended up playing. Just saying I watch sports to get away from daily life and world events these guys get paid millions to win games for their teams and thier fans.
You must be really pissed about the meaningless exhibition game being moved.

Freaking guys acting like human beings, I can't stand that crap. Worse yet, they are treating him like a human being, too. George would have kicked him in the nuts and told him to get his butt out to centerfield.
I’m not sure what George would have done but I’d love to see my boss’ face if I told him I needed a day because of what was going on in MN. Lol.

How is it any different than you or anyone else taking a personal day except he's in the public eye?

I'm serious. If George was alive he put out a Missive. Only 9 games in. But offense needs to wakeup Stanton Hicks Gleyber.
There is no way you were alive, or at least listening to Mike & Dog do the afternoon drive when George would put out a ‘missive’.

just no way.

It was some of the best radio in history, so I’m sure you’re aware of them, but no way did you experience them.

Mike & Dog would get it at like 4, the tv stations would get it an hour later, thus giving them the opportunity to discuss with everyone listening. If it was a really good one, 1 of them would go on Imus the next morning.

I was a Stern guy, but I knew that AM I had to have Imus on.

No Twitter, no Instagram, no Facebook and it would go to Mike & Dog as if they were on the payroll.

Great times, great stuff.

wish you were there...

Wait until he finds about the "Paternity List".
I know you are kidding but it is amazing that took so long to happen. Can you imagine someone you work with showing up to work while their wife is in labor?

I know you are kidding but it is amazing that took so long to happen. Can you imagine someone you work with showing up to work while their wife is in labor?

If you know the kid isn't yours... :rolleyes:

There is no way you were alive, or at least listening to Mike & Dog do the afternoon drive when George would put out a ‘missive’.

just no way.

It was some of the best radio in history, so I’m sure you’re aware of them, but no way did you experience them.

Mike & Dog would get it at like 4, the tv stations would get it an hour later, thus giving them the opportunity to discuss with everyone listening. If it was a really good one, 1 of them would go on Imus the next morning.

I was a Stern guy, but I knew that AM I had to have Imus on.

No Twitter, no Instagram, no Facebook and it would go to Mike & Dog as if they were on the payroll.

Great times, great stuff.

wish you were there...

I remember watching Mike and the Mad Dog on Yes Network so I know what your talking about.

I remember watching Mike and the Mad Dog on Yes Network so I know what your talking about.
Guess that depends on whether you’re in your 20s in this week’s episode, or are 35. You’ve claimed both at different times. The writers messed up that detail. Sloppy.

If you know the kid isn't yours... :rolleyes:

1618334190593.png

Guess that depends on whether you’re in your 20s in this week’s episode, or are 35. You’ve claimed both at different times. The writers messed up that detail. Sloppy.

His age ranges anywhere from Kelly to Andrea

Of course when you buy a world series. Then add that clown who couldn't clean off Gerrit Cole cleats.
Wait, I thought you were a used car salesman/ baggage handler?

you you dont.

Mike & Dog was simulcast starting in 02, the Boss was basically done in 03, was around a little in 04 and that was it.

the real Missives, all came in the 90s.

at the end they were written by someone else and lacked his punch.

Trevor Bauer is the clown I'm talking bout.
Cole might be better than Bauer, but Bauer is awfully good too. And the Dodgers staff 1-5 is probably better than the Yankees staff, no?

Are they mostly homegrown or are they still “mercenaries” like they supposedly were 4-5 years ago?
Imo Jays are going homegrown. Bichette, Biggio and Vlad are good enough to build around, amongst other promising pieces. Love the attitude in the clubhouse these past two seasons. Going to need to keep playing ball in FA though to keep up with New York. Boston wont be down forever too.

if thats what you’re getting at

Imo Jays are going homegrown. Bichette, Biggio and Vlad are good enough to build around, amongst other promising pieces. Love the attitude in the clubhouse these past two seasons. Going to need to keep playing ball in FA though to keep up with New York. Boston wont be down forever too.

if thats what you’re getting at
Haha. I was referencing these amazing threads.
BTW, The Toronto Mercenaries are down 2-0 in their series.

Yankees in the midst of an epic choke job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom