2021 Yankees Season | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

FYI, I'm gonna laugh when my Yankees end up with Price in the off-season and the Blue Jays fall short of the world series.

And we held onto all of our top prospects.
Thats spectacular

How is it any different than you or anyone else taking a personal day except he's in the public eye?
Nobody pays to go watch you work,I’m not against it, but rather stating a fact.
He probably made around 50k to sit and watch the game last night.

Cole might be better than Bauer, but Bauer is awfully good too. And the Dodgers staff 1-5 is probably better than the Yankees staff, no?
Definitely, although if Kluber and Severino returned to form, there would be a conversation.

Are you with this team, or against them, CuseRunner?

As long as the team is behind him. Just don't want any distractions. Still hate all these social movements being apart of sports these days.

Shutup and dribble, amiright!!

It's not what these professional athletes get paid for to make social change. What social movements by professional athletes were made during Rodney King. I personally don't want to see it but who am I. I can't stop it only the teams can.

It's not what these professional athletes get paid for to make social change. What social movements by professional athletes were made during Rodney King. I personally don't want to see it but who am I. I can't stop it only the teams can.

You don’t get paid to make moronic statements on message boards, but here we are...

Suzyn sounds foolish not realizing that the Atlantic League teams are not affiliated.

Offense Wakeup. Wakeup.

BTW, Bad job by Boone today No DJ Stanton or Frazier in the lineup with a day off tomorrow. Huh what are you doing Boone.

I hate Bo Bichette.

hate the way he looks, the way he looks when he plays and everything else about him.

Were you in Wyoming and dressed like a cowboy?

(not that there's anything wrong with that).
yeah, his post didnt land well, did it...

yeah, his post didnt land well, did it...

Usually it's a slow pitch softball, or a baseball on a tee.

Not often you get the beach ball on the tee, but when you do, it's hard not to swing away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom