2021 Yankees Season | Page 189 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Season

September 1. But he's only had 16 at bats since then.
I think the last time Odor was a productive hitter was when he was hitting Jose Bautista in the face .

I think the last time Odor was a productive hitter was when he was hitting Jose Bautista in the face .
He's actually played very well for the Yanks this season and has really helped when various players were down.

He's actually played very well for the Yanks this season and has really helped when various players were down.
82 wRC+ is not good, but this has actually been a good defensive year for him. It all adds up to 0.6 WAR (fangraphs) in 101 games.

82 wRC+ is not good, but this has actually been a good defensive year for him. It all adds up to 0.6 WAR (fangraphs) in 101 games.
Yes, he has been surprisingly good at second and third. He has had a number of big hits, and seems to be a good influence in the clubhouse.

Your definition of very well is quite friendly especially at the plate.
You can say there are worst options however.

Your definition of very well is quite friendly especially at the plate.
You can say there are worst options however.
I watch most of their games, and yes, I feel he has contributed in important ways, especially given he was one of the few left handed bats in the lineup for a long stretch of the season.

I watch most of their games, and yes, I feel he has contributed in important ways, especially given he was one of the few left handed bats in the lineup for a long stretch of the season.
I will probably regret saying this but I would have rolled with Wade and Valasquez.

Let’s Gooooo……

Isn’t Taillon a starter? Thought so.

Jesus, Gio

Glad to see that he is OK. Hell of a play.

Not sure what to think of the Rays on that play. Should they have protected him somewhat? I think teams try to protect you after you flip over the railing. Its possible they were just not anticipating him going at that open spot.

Glad to see that he is OK. Hell of a play.

Not sure what to think of the Rays on that play. Should they have protected him somewhat? I think teams try to protect you after you flip over the railing. Its possible they were just not anticipating him going at that open spot.
I think that just happened too quick and didn't expect him to hit the open area.

Yankees have so many good arms in the pen -- however much less role definition in their pen compared to prior years ... due to injuries and guys coming back. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Chappie time

Best Wishes Reaction GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom